Samuel Brooks

Advertisement
First off, I wanna thank God for all this swag I drip w, ya feel me?

I mean, I wanna thank moms for lacing the kid w these fires on my feet, and the ability to keep them clean while these haters hate.

Next I wanna thank my position coaches for staying tf in their lane, letting me shine like the star that I am.

W that being said, I wanna announce my commitment to this school. I’m 1000% commited, unless this school have a bad season then I’m 200% commited, but I see a bad one while I visit another school, then I might have to re-open my commitment.

P.S-Put some ‘speck on my decision. #Nointerviewsplease.

Wtf is going on w these kids??! FOH. It’s funny. I blame LBJ w his theatrics of choosing the Miami Heat. Nothing’s been the same, since, w these talented kids.

However, GIVE ME BROOKS!!!

who is recruiting up at usce. We need to get that **** in the camp. Dude is in play since last year for alot of guys..flipped the best lb in south florida in rosendo louis from fsu last go round

And? That's it. One guy from South Florida, and they only got him because of the coaching change.

They used to recruit well here when they were going up against Golden. Now, they're irrelevant.

Schools like Louisville and Kentucky do far better

Advertisement
Advertisement
And? That's it. One guy from South Florida, and they only got him because of the coaching change.

They used to recruit well here when they were going up against Golden. Now, they're irrelevant.

Schools like Louisville and Kentucky do far better

Never discount TRob.....

Thought this kid would be an ambassador type. Sad.

Hopefully this kid can get on campus and have a sit down with the coaches and maybe a visit can get him understanding the importance of committing Now and being our player-recruiter for this 2019' class!! I really believe IF he gets on campus soon and have a sit down with the staff, he will be our next commit..

Its a lot of UM caliber lb prospects on our radar this season and that leg injury may have ruined his career. Staff may not want to take a chance.

Advertisement
Its a lot of UM caliber lb prospects on our radar this season and that leg injury may have ruined his career. Staff may not want to take a chance.
Naw, brooks might be the best front 7 player in Florida this year and that says a lot consider how loaded the state is at the postion. He has good size and incredible speed

I read that differently....if he likes USCe, which basically means bags, and says until another school changes my mind, that is a thinly veiled request for bags. Hope I am wrong.
SCar is not a bag game threat. T-Rob is just a **** of a coach and recruiter that has deep ties to S FL and relates to these kids as much as anyone.

Sometimes just give someone else some credit.

Advertisement
First off, I wanna thank God for all this swag I drip w, ya feel me?

I mean, I wanna thank moms for lacing the kid w these fires on my feet, and the ability to keep them clean while these haters hate.

Next I wanna thank my position coaches for staying tf in their lane, letting me shine like the star that I am.

W that being said, I wanna announce my commitment to this school. I’m 1000% commited, unless this school have a bad season then I’m 200% commited, but I see a bad one while I visit another school, then I might have to re-open my commitment.

P.S-Put some ‘speck on my decision. #Nointerviewsplease.

Wtf is going on w these kids??! FOH. It’s funny. I blame LBJ w his theatrics of choosing the Miami Heat. Nothing’s been the same, since, w these talented kids.

However, GIVE ME BROOKS!!!
This is some funny ****. It sounds like it should have been a skit on Chappelle's Show. Imagine Dave giving this speech at a press conference.

Advertisement
Back