Samuel Anaele wavering?

Claude Larkins (Chaminade Madonna0 is a kid i would evaluate moving forward at DE.

Also Calvary Christian of all places has a DE raw prospect that is lowkey.

Kinsler i would see if he can play OLB consistently..to me he is to narrow at DE..also the tampa guy is small too Johnny Walker, they are guys i would see if they can play Backer.

Kinsler at least has some film of him playing at Backer. He could be a rangy guy if Pahokee would play him int he middle and let him learn some this year. He also should camp at Backer this whole off season

Advertisement
I asked if anyone else heard similar. Where TF you get shook from? If he comes here he comes here, if he don't he don't. But shook? Son, please. Look I hope what I read IS complete bull**** but let's not pretend we don't have slight decommit issue.

This is what we have to deal with...

UF recruit decommits. UF 247 site doesn't post a news article about it, but immediately builds up a garbage "UM recruit will flip to UF" article. UF trolls start to show up on our board to "ask us if we heard about this".

Obvious troll job. PredaCane doesn't give a **** about the kid flipping from UF to UM, but only wants to "talk about" the UM to UF flip. Dead giveaway.

@PredaCane you a whole a$$ gaytor *****.
You know good **** well you're a swamp bucket troll. Knew it from ya first post. Wishing injury on a Cane while claiming to be one of us.
giphy (79).gif

Not trippin if he flips.

Bring me Jamari Stewart, Latarie Kinsler & Elijah Roberts (I know most of yall think he'll be a DT but that remains to be seen). Plus Quentin Williams & Johnny Walker are still viable options for this class.

****, there's 2 DE's in Claude Larkins from Nade & Chris Jones from Coco Creek we haven't even offered yet that I would take in this class.
Johnny Walker is a 5* name

Claude Larkins (Chaminade Madonna0 is a kid i would evaluate moving forward at DE.

Also Calvary Christian of all places has a DE raw prospect that is lowkey.

Kinsler i would see if he can play OLB consistently..to me he is to narrow at DE..also the tampa guy is small too Johnny Walker, they are guys i would see if they can play Backer.

Kinsler at least has some film of him playing at Backer. He could be a rangy guy if Pahokee would play him int he middle and let him learn some this year. He also should camp at Backer this whole off season

We are recruiting Kinsler only as a Backer. Samuel Williams is the WDE from Calvary. As you said, really raw but good frame at 6’4 210. He recently committed to Pitt.

Advertisement
The gator chop looks like a regarded kid learning how to clap. My fault for the lack of pc in my comment.
I think you mean "retarded," not "regarded."

Please get your insults and bad taste comments right.

And you're right. Remember that WR who eventually want to FSU but tried to chomp with a group of recruits. He looked stoned out of his mind....I remember his name, Ermon Lane. I could tell he would go nowhere just from looking at him chomp like a cadaver.

Now, in this case, Anaele is just signalling total disinterest.

Big difference.

I don't know why anybody would go to UF anyway. Every time I look around they got another coach. They had that naked guy snuggling with a big shark. If that wasn't weird, just before that I remember that other coach who threw tantrums and extreme outbursts on the sideline. They keep shuffling them in and out. The crazies. They can't settle on one mental case to run the program for a while.

I don't follow them anymore...they used to be on probation. Are they still on it? If not, why not?

This is what we have to deal with...

UF recruit decommits. UF 247 site doesn't post a news article about it, but immediately builds up a garbage "UM recruit will flip to UF" article. UF trolls start to show up on our board to "ask us if we heard about this".

Obvious troll job. PredaCane doesn't give a **** about the kid flipping from UF to UM, but only wants to "talk about" the UM to UF flip. Dead giveaway.
Like the **** Russians. Now that he's off asylum and onto suicide watch we can't get anything good from Wikileaks, either. When you find out the guys at GatorCountry 24/7 are smearing ***** on the wall you know the story has no legs.

I can't tell a Lucas stopini from an assange.

I think you mean "retarded," not "regarded."

Please get your insults and bad taste comments right.

And you're right. Remember that WR who eventually want to FSU but tried to chomp with a group of recruits. He looked stoned out of his mind....I remember his name, Ermon Lane. I could tell he would go nowhere just from looking at him chomp like a cadaver.

Now, in this case, Anaele is just signalling total disinterest.

Big difference.

Auto correct trying to correct my insensitivity, I see

Advertisement
Feelings hurt? GTFOH with that noise. Sounds like you described every female in your inbred **** family. No “Pure Can Fan since 85” runs around here creating multiple profiles talking about he can’t wait until Taco Hot Dog trucks shaq. Your **** troll punk *** has already been uncovered. Ain’t no one here impressed with your false internet bravado.
Apparently YOU are since you were so triggered and felt the need to come at me sideways for asking such a simple legit question. Show the other profile then keyboard killer. You said it now prove it. Show the post about Shaq you just lied to create attached to my name. You can't. Extract your panties from your nether region and change your feminine napkin before you have a breakdown. Sit down kitten. You ain't nothing but a mouth. Show the other profile, I'll wait.

Last edited:
@PredaCane you a whole a$$ gaytor *****.
You know good **** well you're a swamp bucket troll. Knew it from ya first post. Wishing injury on a Cane while claiming to be one of us.View attachment 83523
Produce the post where I wished I jury on a Cane. Let's see it. You know, you and your girlfriends are cute with this little mean girls routine. But I defy you to produce evidence of what you just accused me of. You claimed it now prove it or btf up off me stfd and STFU. Produce the post. I'll wait. You mods are warning me while I get attacked and lied on. Am I supposed to just lie down and take this?

Last edited:
S
Produce the post where I wished I jury on a Cane. Let's see it. You know, you and your girlfriends are cute with this little mean girls routine. But I defy you to produce evidence of what you just accused me of. You claimed it now prove it or btf up off me stfd and STFU. Produce the post. I'll wait. You mods are warning me while I get attacked and lied on. Am I supposed to just lie down and take this?
I got STFU but what's btf and stfd?

Advertisement
I asked if anyone else heard similar. Where TF you get shook from? If he comes here he comes here, if he don't he don't. But shook? Son, please. Look I hope what I read IS complete bull**** but let's not pretend we don't have slight decommit issue.

Yeah, you're alien. Your rebuttals sound exactly a like lol #GetOffOurLawn lololol

Advertisement
We don't need a post to know it's not you, **** donkey.
You argue the same, both retort to calling ppl girls with an obsession of gheyness in posts, alien/predator theme, almost the same avatar.... don't insult our intelligence on here.

Watch the gaytor say something about "you and your girlfriends" again.... just like "alien".

And if you don't like it, well guess what gaytor troll....
383.gif

Now run tell that, son

With all the transfers and his being linked to Tunsil would not be surprised to see him end up elsewhere

Apparently YOU are since you were so triggered and felt the need to come at me sideways for asking such a simple legit question. Show the other profile then keyboard killer. You said it now prove it. Show the post about Shaq you just lied to create attached to my name. You can't. Extract your panties from your nether region and change your feminine napkin before you have a breakdown. Sit down kitten. You ain't nothing but a mouth. Show the other profile, I'll wait.

Here you go bytch boy...

Now go choke on your mutha’s **** kock sapingo!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back