Samuel Anaele wavering?

Advertisement
Does this Mcdougal Tech school he has at...Do they have a football team? Or will he be attending school there and playing for Carol City?

I think they will only play other Prep schools, JUCOs, and NAIA JV squads.

What I dont understand is why leave Carol City unless this kid is already almost 20 years old.

I don’t think he signs with us either. Have felt this way for a while, nothing to do w this latest update.

Not saying that he is wavering, but you guys are putting a lot of stock into that pic
Since most here get all and any recruiting info via here or other webs, given that he's committed here and showing no positive physical emotions in that picture, it's easily understandable how many feel he's not wavering. There is no given until after NSD for all teams.

Advertisement
You read that cliche laden article by Puke Crapini with the comments by their delusional fan base and now you’re shook? Tell me this picture of his actual visit matches up with the sewage you read:

View attachment 83488
I asked if anyone else heard similar. Where TF you get shook from? If he comes here he comes here, if he don't he don't. But shook? Son, please. Look I hope what I read IS complete bull**** but let's not pretend we don't have slight decommit issue.

I asked if anyone else heard similar. Where TF you get shook from? If he comes here he comes here, if he don't he don't. But shook? Son, please. Look I hope what I read IS complete bull**** but let's not pretend we don't have slight decommit issue.

Let’s not pretend you’re not a GaTurd Troll. Go back to your inbred site and stop trying to start bs rumors here.

Advertisement

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    527.7 KB · Views: 10
I think they will only play other Prep schools, JUCOs, and NAIA JV squads.

What I dont understand is why leave Carol City unless this kid is already almost 20 years old.

He's african. Not sure but carolc ity got in trouble for playing some of the same kids. The guy hes with is the 1 starting the prep school so its only right he goes along.

Advertisement
Let’s not pretend you’re not a GaTurd Troll. Go back to your inbred site and stop trying to start bs rumors here.
Let's pretend your mother ain't a toothless, tobacco chewing, crystal meth smoking, backwater, inbred, cheap condom buying, trailer park trash, street walking jackal. I mean we could, but it'd be pointless. If you don't like the question that's fine but leave the extracurriculars alone. Pure Cane fan since 85. Don't get your feelings hurt.

Advertisement
Not trippin if he flips.

Bring me Jamari Stewart, Latarie Kinsler & Elijah Roberts (I know most of yall think he'll be a DT but that remains to be seen). Plus Quentin Williams & Johnny Walker are still viable options for this class.

****, there's 2 DE's in Claude Larkins from Nade & Chris Jones from Coco Creek we haven't even offered yet that I would take in this class.

Let's pretend your mother ain't a toothless, tobacco chewing, crystal meth smoking, backwater, inbred, cheap condom buying, trailer park trash, street walking jackal. I mean we could, but it'd be pointless. If you don't like the question that's fine but leave the extracurriculars alone. Pure Cane fan since 85. Don't get your feelings hurt.

Feelings hurt? GTFOH with that noise. Sounds like you described every female in your inbred **** family. No “Pure Can Fan since 85” runs around here creating multiple profiles talking about he can’t wait until Taco Hot Dog trucks shaq. Your **** troll punk *** has already been uncovered. Ain’t no one here impressed with your false internet bravado.

Don't want to lose him, we need the big guys to compete. Load up on linemen and get a good QB.

Advertisement
Back