2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah, and this is really so simple. You've got a Boston guy who has been low-key talking ****e about Miami on this thread for 10 pages, talking about how 90% of the people in Boston think that Miami is trash and some ******* dumpy theme park where they just come to vacation and leave their soiled underwear and whatnot.

So I call out his Boston-centric superiority, and he gets defensive, as Boston and New York types tend to do when someone from Florida knows as much as they do, if not more.

As for that leg-humper Supacane, he's just gonna jump from thread to thread trying to start ****e with me.
Yeah and they can talk **** all they want. But your confidence on Samson is more than warranted. Miami is big big big time in play.

Miami thinks they‘re a legit threat with landing him.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Yeah, and this is really so simple. You've got a Boston guy who has been low-key talking ****e about Miami on this thread for 10 pages, talking about how 90% of the people in Boston think that Miami is trash and some ******* dumpy theme park where they just come to vacation and leave their soiled underwear and whatnot.

So I call out his Boston-centric superiority, and he gets defensive, as Boston and New York types tend to do when someone from Florida knows as much as they do, if not more.

As for that leg-humper Supacane, he's just gonna jump from thread to thread trying to start ****e with me.

It's all good. My plums feel fine.
66ED78C2-0B03-4112-8917-9FE04EF0D085.jpeg

Advertisement

It's all good. My plums feel fine.
Come on and sit down with me pal. I know this hard for you to comprehend. I spend a quarter of the year in Miami, it is where my extended family is. I love Miami, a great great city with great culture and food that I plan on hopefully moving to if I can transfer offices.

What I was saying is that, in at least the circles I run in, Miami is disrespected and looked down on and it drives me nuts. You know how infuriating it is to watch a Miami game with Bostonians who hate the U and the city of Miami? In my post, I was making the point how others up here view Miami, not how I view it. Somehow that led to me having a superiority complex in terms of Boston to you?

Every city has it stereotypes. You expressed the stereotype that Boston has in your post, I expressed the stereotype that other people, not me, have of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on and sit down with me pal. I know this hard for you to comprehend. I spend a quarter of the year in Miami, it is where my extended family is. I love Miami, a great great city with great culture and food that I plan on hopefully moving to if I can transfer offices.

What I was saying is that, in at least the circles I run in, Miami is disrespected and looked down on and it drives me nuts. You know how infuriating it is to watch a Miami game with Bostonians who hate the U and the city of Miami? In my post, I was making the point how others up here view Miami, not how I view it. Somehow that led to me having a superiority complex in terms of Boston to you?

Every city has it stereotypes. You expressed the stereotype that Boston has in your post, I expressed the stereotype that other people, not me, have of Miami.

I didn't say that you personally hate Miami. I read your posts, I understand words. But you have to acknowledge, for 10 pages, all we've gotten are the negatives. And, sure, maybe you're the messenger, I can accept that.

But then the "most Bostonians think that Florida sucks" gets compounded by the "Boston kid is not coming to UM stuff". I'm not mad at you personally, but you have to see that 10-page history, if you just step back and take a second look at your posts.

As for "stereotypes", I'm not dealing in stereotypes. If you spend time in Miami, you definitely know about the "everything is better in NYC, everything is better in Boston, everything is better in Toronto" crowd. That's not a stereotype, that's reality.

The real left turn you took is misreading what I was saying ("corny") and getting defensive about it.

Instead, you took 3 additional posts to attack me on a personal basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back