2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't comment on MSU but it is a fact that Haynes (#2 RB and Bama commit) helped to recruit Richard Young to Bama. Haynes is also "best friends" with Caleb Downs and "friendly" with Olaus (Bama commit) and Samson and has stated publicly that he's helping to recruit all of those players. While most sites have Samson trending to Miami (and we all hope that is correct), Bama is a potential threat if you study what I wrote above (and for other reasons). Our coaches will have to work hard to stay in the lead here. Don't know which of our recruits have a relationship with Samson but hopefully they are also helping us.

I'm praying that Samson chooses to play for a great person (Mario Cristobal) instead of an a@@h@t up north. Miami is also a much more beautiful place that would seem to be a better vibe for Samson. He would crush it here if he teams with Francis, Kinsler (who is an absolute mauler) and the rest of our OL recruits. Plus, no-one will develop him better than Mario & Mirabal.
Alabama is a threat to get any recruit they want. And as far as OL coaching goes, the Tide have put multiple first and second rounders in the NFL, after Mario left. Fortunately they also have a new OL coach, hired from Kentucky. I’d be more worried if the Tide still had the former NFL OL/HC (forget name) coaching OL.

Hopefully being a key signing in a class to start bringing The U back, in a great city (as you stated), is more appealing than three years in the Deep South. Him being a northeastern guy, maybe helps us.

No doubt Samson is an instant three-year starter at Miami, Outland Trophy, Top 5-10 pick.

#1 Priority.

Life Wallet, do your thing!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m laughing but that ? Is way outta line. So with that said I gotta let Scott Hall talk to ya
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
PTSD is screaming “if this drags on and on just get ready for that random Alabama pop”

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back