2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Blank Check

E4BC6A24-283B-467A-9A54-DA32D271BF73.jpeg

Advertisement
I've never seen a more ready NFL LT coming out of HS than this kid. He legitimately looks like he's in such good shape it's a pro day or NFL off season workout. Samson and Francis would be the best tackle pull in the nation and maybe ever. Give Samson whatever he wants!
Gotta have multiple businesses on deck for this kid NIL wise: life wallet, food/restaurant(IHOP maybe), apparel, etc. Bring out the big guns.

I've never seen a more ready NFL LT coming out of HS than this kid. He legitimately looks like he's in such good shape it's a pro day or NFL off season workout. Samson and Francis would be the best tackle pull in the nation and maybe ever. Give Samson whatever he wants!

To me, he's a bigger version of Tyron Smith coming out of HS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As I’ve realized now watching my 12 year old play baseball vs fellow 12 year olds that are 6’1-6’3. Kids are way bigger now than when we were growing up.

Insane how massive this kid is at his age!!
I remember playing soccer at 13…. I was 6’2. I used to get heckled by the parents. “Why is that grown man playing with those little kids!” “Check his ID!” “Ref, Ref, come on now, He has more facial hair then I do hair on my entire body!”

In saying all that, I never looked like that man…. Was lacking in the nutrition department 😂😂😂

Advertisement
I remember playing soccer at 13…. I was 6’2. I used to get heckled by the parents. “Why is that grown man playing with those little kids!” “Check his ID!” “Ref, Ref, come on now, He has more facial hair then I do hair on my entire body!”

In saying all that, I never looked like that man…. Was lacking in the nutrition department 😂😂😂
So you were the kid we would joke about - “hey, ump or ref, that kid was my bartender last night?” 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back