2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here's the thing..... with Samson and NIL, Oregon was going to play ball but he's getting Nico $$$. It wasn't even an option for Oregon" -- Justin Hopkins Oregon On3 writer after crystal balling him to Miami
Good to know that we are prioritizing the right kid with the big bucks. A three and out LT is a player we should throw the bank at with our QB room.

Advertisement
I'm sure Samson will have plenty of NIL deals and be wonderfully compensated if he comes to Miami. But are some of yall really believing we're giving this kid Nico money?? Lol even some of the Oregon posters called the writer out after that statement.

Screenshot_20220719-164017_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement

Currently, things are “pretty calm” for the 6-foot-5, 305 pound offensive lineman. No matter how long the process takes, Okunlola is confident that he will find the program that he is best for him and his development. He doesn’t see a large difference between committing now and committing in five months on National Signing Day.

“I think it’s just the same as committing early and later either way,” said Okunlola, “… Spots do fill up pretty fast. Me, I’m not really too concerned on that. Any school I really want to go, I feel like they’ll still take me at the end of the day.”
Love his confidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back