2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local 2 stars are better than out of state 5 stars.
I only want kids who want to be Canes, are high character and don’t just chase bags. Kids that chase bags are more likely to bust. I’m just proud that our HC is doing things the right way. It’s a marathon not a sprint. So and so will lose control of the locker room with in a year. Also, said recruit is just scared of competition or mentally weak and we don’t want those here.

Advertisement
I only want kids who want to be Canes, are high character and don’t just chase bags. Kids that chase bags are more likely to bust. I’m just proud that our HC is doing things the right way. It’s a marathon not a sprint. So and so will lose control of the locker room with in a year. Also, said recruit is just scared of competition or mentally weak and we don’t want those here.
Are you trying to give @CreativeCane a heart attack?

I guess there is something to that “reaction score” narrative
Lol. Feel free to look through my posts. I get plenty of likes. A majority of my posts were pre reset when I was a student. They had changed the entire system many times.

There was even a time they took the score away cause they didn’t want people to feel bad or something. That was like 2013 iirc. That wasn’t the last time it was reset.

Advertisement
Blueberry pancakes? Chocolate Chip, Banana, Nutella Cinnamon Pancakes? French style Crepe pancakes? 🥞 🔒
You forgot to mention German Baked Apple Pancake.
German Apple Pancake.jpg

My favorite.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking a HS kid is better then a guy who is going to be drafted in the top 64 draft eligible players on earth next year.
I get it. Normally you say that's crazy. HOWEVER... This might very well be that one exception. This dudes ceiling is #1 pick in the draft. I'd almost be willing to bet now if he comes here he's gonna go top 5 his junior year.

I get it. Normally you say that's crazy. HOWEVER... This might very well be that one exception. This dudes ceiling is #1 pick in the draft. I'd almost be willing to bet now if he comes here he's gonna go top 5 his junior year.
That will be something. When was the last time we had a player who went first or even top 5? It's been so long I can't even remember. Edgerrin James?

Last edited:
Advertisement
anyone care to interpret these reps? not an Oline expert but our guy looks to be getting beaten a lot. didn't watch the whole thing but the first two minutes.

Don’t read too much into these 1on 1 OL/DL clips. Those drills are tailor made for the DL to win, cause the DL always have a 2 way go (in or out), not concerned with the run, and the usually shorter DL has no pads on which means there’s nothing for the OL to grab on to make the blocks. It’s a lot harder to block a man that’s already faster than you, whose charging at you full speed, not concerned with playing the run, knowing where and how you’re pass setting, can run inside or outside, and not wearing anything that you can grab to slow his momentum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Laugh Alligator GIF by VISIT FLORIDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back