2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Just a reminder... 3 crystal balls for him to Miami already. 2 "6s" from national guys and an "8" confidence from a guy who's 100% this year and writes for one of the other final contenders. And they all came in a 2 hr window last Wednesday.

All this in addition to the good signs we've gotten from Dennis Smith on Twitter along with those plugged in on this board.

I'd say there's a good chance he's already told the coaches.

Advertisement
So I guess Samson isn’t in our pocket and ready to commit when Mario wants to? Figured we would have had him do it yesterday to sustain the momentum.
Go Away Reaction GIF

Advertisement

Just a reminder... 3 crystal balls for him to Miami already. 2 "6s" from national guys and an "8" confidence from a guy who's 100% this year and writes for one of the other final contenders. And they all came in a 2 hr window last Wednesday.

All this in addition to the good signs we've gotten from Dennis Smith on Twitter along with those plugged in on this board.

I'd say there's a good chance he's already told the coaches.
6DC7E9DF-6328-468B-8A5B-7F92BD9032BE.gif

Advertisement
What else could a Dennis Smith tweet about pancakes mean, other than, "Samson Okunlola is about to announce his commitment; so, definitely spend your whole weekend refreshing recruiting websites-- and if he doesn't, then definitely panic"?

The
What else could a Dennis Smith tweet about pancakes mean, other than, "Samson Okunlola is about to announce his commitment; so, definitely spend your whole weekend refreshing recruiting websites-- and if he doesn't, then definitely panic"?

Dennis Smith clearly likes to eat breakfast. He’s the Anthony Bourdain of breakfast.

Maybe he just likes pancakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back