2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can’t wait for Samson to announce the announcement date for presumably announcing his commitment to us.

Advertisement
So I guess Samson isn’t in our pocket and ready to commit when Mario wants to? Figured we would have had him do it yesterday to sustain the momentum.
ABA73FB2-12C6-4C66-AC0B-57C1DE615A53.gif

Advertisement
Never said anything like that. We still get Samson but Friday or Saturday woulda been the day to have him pop to keep things moving if he was ready to go whenever Mario wanted
Not trying to be rude but this comes off very troll like or that you have an issue with MC.

Haven’t read your other posts so maybe I am just reading it wrong

Advertisement
So I guess Samson isn’t in our pocket and ready to commit when Mario wants to? Figured we would have had him do it yesterday to sustain the momentum.

Why wouldn’t he have committed yesterday? Thought the goal was momentum

Do you know the definition of momentum?

Never said anything like that. We still get Samson but Friday or Saturday woulda been the day to have him pop to keep things moving if he was ready to go whenever Mario wanted
Looking back on these posts do you feel like you displayed intelligence? This is about as bad as it gets on a Sunday am.

Do you know the definition of momentum?

We have had an incredible 8 months since Mario arrived and this week is gonna give you the momentum you so desire.

I think what you wanted to say is “with all the momentum we’ve had I think it would have been great if Samson committed yesterday.”

There is no reason to believe that Samson is not “in our pocket” No recruit is until they completely sign but nothing has pointed to that so no reason to stir up the board.

Sit back relax and enjoy the ride. Listen to our insiders on the board whose info is exponentially better than paysites.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looking back on these posts do you feel like you displayed intelligence? This is about as bad as it gets on a Sunday am.
Ya. Pretty simple. Mario is orchestrating commitment dates for momentum. Seemed like Samson woulda been next up this past weekend if he were ready to go when we wanted.

The alternative is we’re having him hold off on his commitment if you think he’s 100% decided and waiting on Mario’s direction.

Cway313! It's sunday, although i agree let's not do cane on cane crime on the lords day! Unless this poster isn't a cane?🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back