2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Totally and completely wrong.

Ruiz is a booster and has been for a long time. ****, I'm a booster, and I'm sure I've given a fraction of what John Ruiz gives.

And the Mas brothers will participate in NIL, they just don't exactly need 100 athletes cutting ads to tout the benefits of MasTec coming out to dig for power and sewer lines.

Nothing would drive MasTec bottomline up more than Hedley pitching it

Advertisement
From the interview I heard on the CL show, I am thinking more like Jason Sehorn....
Now that is a name from the past. I remember him winning the best athlete award among football players where they ran 100 meters and had tons of other events. Forgot the name of it but this competition operated many years ago. I even remember when OJ participated. Seahorn was a beast until he tore his knee running back a kickoff return. I was living in NY and saw the game on TV. He rehabbed and returned over 230 lbs and looked like Ronnie Lott, LOL. He was never the same after that tearing of his knee.

Now that is a name from the past. I remember him winning the best athlete award among football players where they ran 100 meters and had tons of other events. Forgot the name of it but this competition operated many years ago. I even remember when OJ participated. Seahorn was a beast until he tore his knee running back a kickoff return. I was living in NY and saw the game on TV. He rehabbed and returned over 230 lbs and looked like Ronnie Lott, LOL. He was never the same after that tearing of his knee.
Yeah, its the only white CB of note that i can recall in the last 40 years.... And piecing things together, I think that's Cribby's true identity.

anyone care to interpret these reps? not an Oline expert but our guy looks to be getting beaten a lot. didn't watch the whole thing but the first two minutes.

One issue may be he was not used to the speed and athleticism of kids who can play. He does not play the gauntlet on a week to week basis. Just an uneducated opinion.

Let’s just say the ISL has allot of kids that look like me. If you are a hockey player in the ISL you are facing the iron every game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guys knows nothing. It seems very intentional regarding Miami.... Guess they didn't like Ferman taking his ball elsewhere....
He's a Gator hack who lives in Gainesville. Constantly leaving out Miami in any discussion of blue chip recruits. Doesn't know how to be a professional by putting his biases aside to do the job properly. He won't say it, but I think Gorney and the overall Rivals approach is part of the reason Ferman wanted out of Rivals. Not that On3 is a lot better.

He's a Gator hack who lives in Gainesville. Constantly leaving out Miami in any discussion of blue chip recruits. Doesn't know how to be a professional by putting his biases aside to do the job properly. He won't say it, but I think Gorney and the overall Rivals approach is part of the reason Ferman wanted out of Rivals. Not that On3 is a lot better.
It definitely was a big part of why Ferman left.

ON3 is just as bad with evaluations. But it looks like Ferman can run his site pretty much the way he wants to as far as content, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this young man stays healthy, he may be ready to go to the NFL after year 3. I don’t know what round but the NFL will want him as a soon as possible. Left tackles are physically unique and easy to notice left tackles like Okunlola are very valuable.

88BBEC1F-5D8D-4FC2-AF63-FB6C8D75A544.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back