2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We should all be lucky that Mirabal found & chose Football to dedicate his life to...

Because otherwise that maniacal little genius would probably be a Despot somewhere in Central America by now with a Paramilitary Guerrilla Army overthrowing someone’s Government.

Mirabal is one of the smartest coaches in Football, anyone who’s ever talked with him about OL’s & Coaching in general all say he’s a phenomenal mind & is wired completely different.

It really can’t be underestimated how good our future OL will be with giving him this insane amount of talent.

I hope whoever his understudy is takes copious amounts of notes & learns as much as he can from Mirabal because he’s really a one of one.
Okunlola mentioned in a recent interview that Mirabal has a drill for everything. That is great coaching, especially to a young man who prides himself on his technique like Okunlola.

We should all be lucky that Mirabal found & chose Football to dedicate his life to...

Because otherwise that maniacal little genius would probably be a Despot somewhere in Central America by now with a Paramilitary Guerrilla Army overthrowing someone’s Government.

Mirabal is one of the smartest coaches in Football, anyone who’s ever talked with him about OL’s & Coaching in general all say he’s a phenomenal mind & is wired completely different.

It really can’t be underestimated how good our future OL will be with giving him this insane amount of talent.

I hope whoever his understudy is takes copious amounts of notes & learns as much as he can from Mirabal because he’s really a one of one.
Nah, he’d still be at CCHS.

#Adelante

Advertisement

FXkcEaLX0AACbIO.jpeg
59b8556b-172c-4774-9f2c-79e021422694_240013511827712.gif

Advertisement
Jean can run away from people don't get it twisted. I think he's going to surprise people. My question is as well why hasn't bama (the king of speedster explosive types as of recent history) haven't really went crazy after Jalen? What does he lack that they do not like
100% right, you said same about Jadon Hasslewood…Bama wasn’t recruiting him, turned out to big bust

Advertisement
**** we power bombing bama even in a season where they went to the natty and curb stomped us. See goes to show u Mario has the gift and everyone coming. Hopefully in 3-4 years we see bama with our loaded roster and destroy them. A full strength UM vs a full strength bama.
This is why Saban was crying when talking to his boosters. His people comes with hundreds, and thousands. Our people are coming with hundreds OF thousands and Saban's people can't compete. Ryan Day told his boosters he needs 13.2 million just for his current roster.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back