2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends brothers girlfriends father knows the family and he says…..

We’re in a good spot here.
Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I can't believe is how perfect these linemen complement each other.

Samson is a prototype LT, with the length, footwork, agility.

FM is your RT - mauler, gonna run your goalline sets off him.

Alinen looks like a swing tackle that can play either position. So if either Samson or FM busts or gets injured, we have a backup plan.

FM & Alinen both seem capable of moving inside... where we already have a few guys that can play G and hopefully C.

If they all stick, this will be amazing.

I've been a trenches guy forever, even in the new age of spread offenses. If you can physically dominate with bigger, stronger, faster guys on both lines, you will win a large majority of the time.

I need to see it to believe it (ink to paper on signing day), because idk how 3 top-rated tackles are coming here when everyone wants & needs OTs. But for now I am just enjoying the ride.

Not to rain on our parade. I'm loving what Mario is doing. It's amazing. But based of his interview with the Scoop on the U the other day it still seems like Samson is taking his time and not deciding right now. Wiltfong is another writer just like the others so he's not going to hit everything one hundred percent, but he's better than most. It also seems like he genuinely really likes Michigan St as well and their staff.
Michigan State 247 guy Justin Thind just CB’d him to Miami with an 8

Advertisement
Can anyone explain to me how you can put a “cap” to NIL deal in a free market?
Yep nothing you can do about it. It's part of why Lebron went to the Lakers, the large entertainment industry.

The solution to this would actually be allowing schools to openly pay players. Then there's not as much incentive for billionaires to create companies near their schools so they can pay recruits NIL money.

Can y’all please stop being weird about whatever the graphics say? He is a composite 5 star, but 247 has only given 4 players that 5th star. By the end of the cycle, the top 32 are all 5 stars.

To be a composite 5 star, I think the score cutoff is 0.9835 or .9834
Finally, there is someone that understand how their ranking works

Advertisement
Can y’all please stop being weird about whatever the graphics say? He is a composite 5 star, but 247 has only given 4 players that 5th star. By the end of the cycle, the top 32 are all 5 stars.

To be a composite 5 star, I think the score cutoff is 0.9835 or .9834
Tbh it looks bad that we always try to assume everyone is out to get us when they're not. The only valid one so far was Jayden Wayne. Everything else is worthy of being in a Miami Tears thread.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back