2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He forgot to mention that I said' "I believe" but again as you guys know I'm not always correct on things. I took a guess and regardless I shouldn't have said that. My apologies and do not take that info and assume that is correct.
It’s all good man. I casually posted like two weeks ago jalen brown was really gonna go to lsu and nobody listened. They only harp on the wrong they don’t care as much for the right lol

Manny just hit the wall

He never had it all

If Manny won games in the first half of the season like he won games in the second half of the season, more of that recruiting information would have turned out to be accurate.

If Manny won games in the first half of the season like he won games in the second half of the season, more of that recruiting information would have turned out to be accurate.
C272B954-0A45-4C2F-86CE-7C13A5729AA5.jpeg
I was just putting Manny into the song lyrics of 1985 lol

He forgot to mention that I said' "I believe" but again as you guys know I'm not always correct on things. I took a guess and regardless I shouldn't have said that. My apologies and do not take that info and assume that is correct.
I believe is a big a qualifier to that statement that was left out so thats fair. Youre entitled to your opinion on that obviously and **** I hope you are right haha. Nothing wrong with guessing

Advertisement
It’s all good man. I casually posted like two weeks ago jalen brown was really gonna go to lsu and nobody listened. They only harp on the wrong they don’t care as much for the right lol
I’ll agree that with some that is the case. There are plenty on here that just want the accurate info whether they like what they hear or not.

Your “They” is very general and we were referring to the info shared on Twitter spaces, not info that is posted on CIS.

Samson Okunla: "I'm committing to the University of Miami"

247Sports: "When we ranked Okunla, we inputed his ratings on a computer with a Linux operating system. Now that we have switched over to Windows, we noticed an error in the algorithm and he is actually a 3 star."
Adding: the issue with the algorithm is that it was previously complied using 32bit, however now it’s compiled against 64bit and the data was affected. Error on our end, we’re learning and will make sure this never happens again.

Advertisement
I’ll agree that with some that is the case. There are plenty on here that just want the accurate info whether they like what they hear or not.

Your “They” is very general and we were referring to the info shared on Twitter spaces, not info that is posted on CIS.
Fair enough. I can agree with that

Someone linked me to this Michigan State thread about an article from Brian Dohn, which he posted to each board of Samson’s few favorite schools.

These guys are now confident that MSU is in the lead, based on an article comprised of some of the most generic “top schools” interviews I’ve ever seen (literally a few sentences each), and I guess their mod believes they are “well positioned.”

When was the last time Okunlola even mentioned the Spartans outside of this generic interview? They’re all talking like they’re Bama or Georgia, it’s seriously wild 😂

Attachments

• E37071F8-8E3E-4F98-B1F4-E07BC8B1F709.jpeg
    E37071F8-8E3E-4F98-B1F4-E07BC8B1F709.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 500
Advertisement
Someone linked me to this Michigan State thread about an article from Brian Dohn, which he posted to each board of Samson’s few favorite schools.

These guys are now confident that MSU is in the lead, based on an article comprised of some of the most generic “top schools” interviews I’ve ever seen (literally a few sentences each), and I guess their mod believes they are “well positioned.”

When was the last time Okunlola even mentioned the Spartans outside of this generic interview? They’re all talking like they’re Bama or Georgia, it’s seriously wild 😂

This is literally us for the last 15 years. Then they'd never choose us. The difference between that and when they're actually going to choose you is obvious. True insiders will flood your message boards like crazy haha.

This is literally us for the last 15 years. Then they'd never choose us. The difference between that and when they're actually going to choose you is obvious. True insiders will flood your message boards like crazy haha.
Yep, that’s exactly what I was thinking: looked EXACTLY like Miami boards have looked in past years, up until Mario got here, of course.

I’m not doubting that Okunlola likes Michigan State, but he’s been all Miami on social media and, by all accounts (including Wiltfong naming Miami as leader), has been on the verge of committing to Miami since his visit lol

I would expect Bama to really put the heat on Okunlola now that it looks like Alinen is UM bound. They didn't expect to land Mauigoa but it seems like they felt pretty good about Alinen....

According to their board they were looking to take 5 OL - already have 2 committed. Their remaining board was Alinen, Okunlola and McKay

Advertisement
I would expect Bama to really put the heat on Okunlola now that it looks like Alinen is UM bound. They didn't expect to land Mauigoa but it seems like they felt pretty good about Alinen....

According to their board they were looking to take 5 OL - already have 2 committed. Their remaining board was Alinen, Okunlola and McKay
Guess they’re just going to have to settle for

Mr Mackey Ok GIF by South Park

247 interview on Samson’s recruitment, emphasizing summer decision and CANES in really good spot, baby!

Nothing new for us here, as it echoes D$ in the Bank and what Cribby has shared, but when 247 openly publishes on it….you have to believe, it’s going down. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back