2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'd say those look like our best two options from these early evaluations. Sampson leaning towards MSU just reading the tea leaves. He was wearing a MSU shirt in that video from last night.
Not wearing an MSU T-shirt in tonight's Scoop on the U interview!

👀

Wearing that Orange and Green Miami T-Shirt instead.

Advertisement
247 has this kid ranked really high but even they are underselling him to me

He’s a top 5 kid, should be threatening #1 tbh if you look at his highlights

Maybe he just didn’t do camps or something because to have him outside a top 50 is hilariously out of touch
No bull****. I saw his player comp that had him as a 2nd round grade and I was shocked. Dude looks like Tyron Smith from the Cowboys to me but stronger than Tyron was at this time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Samson Okunla: "I'm committing to the University of Miami"

247Sports: "When we ranked Okunla, we inputed his ratings on a computer with a Linux operating system. Now that we have switched over to Windows, we noticed an error in the algorithm and he is actually a 3 star."

247Sports: "When we ranked Okunla, we inputed his ratings on a computer with a Linux operating system. Now that we have switched over to Windows, we noticed an error in the algorithm and he is actually a 3 star."
This message has it all with computer operating systems, algorithms and rating service bias. Great job.

Advertisement

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Well Done Good Job GIF by DAF Trucks NV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back