2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Matt shodell (who is now at on3) put in a prediction for onkunlola to the good guys
Shodell you say….

Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
it was a 30% confidence. Also put a 30% on Fletcher flipping to us.

I won’t truly believe any of these top lineman coming our way until it happens. Seems like the big boy schools know that’s where the games are won and the investments show it. We can get great skill players all we want, but if we can’t control the line of scrimmage it won’t matter. I’m sure we’re giving Fletcher another look with Baxter most likely headed to Texas. I’d still be ecstatic with a class of Fletcher and Johnson. Thunder and Lightning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weird that CS is no more. First site I joined 20 years ago.
Canesport still exists ... The Canesport.com app takes you right to the Canesport homeboard on ON3. The only difference is Canesport is no longer associated with Rivals. Rivals assigned somebody to run a UM site that they now call Canes County. Yes ... "county" not country. Some guy named Marcus Benjamin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I won’t truly believe any of these top lineman coming our way until it happens. Seems like the big boy schools know that’s where the games are won and the investments show it. We can get great skill players all we want, but if we can’t control the line of scrimmage it won’t matter. I’m sure we’re giving Fletcher another look with Baxter most likely headed to Texas. I’d still be ecstatic with a class of Fletcher and Johnson. Thunder and Lightning.
It's the easiest thing to believe when the HC and Associate HC coaches OL.

And when we have the NIL budget to get the guys, and the evaluators to decide who they want.
Lots of PTSD on this site from 20 years of recruiting losses. Myself included.
Even when we go against Bama, Mario is like who recruited, coached and developed Bama's most dominant period of OL under Saban? What they gonna say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back