2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol Ferman says he expects Miami to win out soooooooo hes obviously UF bound lol

200w.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How much money could you make selling freaking pancakes? To start making real money you need a lot of advertising dollars to start a new brand or go on Shark Tank. I guarantee he’d make more working on his football skills and getting drafted.

Advertisement
How much money could you make selling freaking pancakes? To start making real money you need a lot of advertising dollars to start a new brand or go on Shark Tank. I guarantee he’d make more working on his football skills and getting drafted.
Mark Wahlberg Chill GIF

Advertisement
Several weeks ago I had read something that was recent at the time that said that he believed that Samson knew where he was going. I believe that this was before the unofficial to UF. Could have been after that but before the OV. But thoughts were that it sounded like us at the time.

These explanations are super suspect. The Bain one…he should have been posing like Capt Morgan during that one, Captain Obvious. No problem with that but things are mutually exclusive since they don’t play the same position. The point about Samson would be acceptable under prior years, but with NIL and handouts, there are plenty of rea$ons for him to visit twice over the last few weeks and still decide to go elsewhere.

The comments from his coach where he thinks he knows where he wants to go and our in home visit from Mario and Mirabal where they can remind him of this is why I call this bunk. We stand a good chance imo.
I have wondered the last couple weeks if Francis could be a reason he goes to Florida. Does he shy away from the competition for left tackle. I believe Mario will be able to convince him the competition is for the best and will make him better. With him this could be not only our best Oline class, but one of the best ever anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back