2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the Godfather III of recruiting.
Clapping Applause GIF

Advertisement
I know your messing around but I’ll be honest unless my team is in the playoffs I’d be focused more on recruiting.

This early signing day has to be brutal combined with bowl practices etc

lol naaa man, we got toooo many pieces to replace to take this bowl game fluff.

Besides, we gotta give Corey Collier some game film so Mario can bring him home to y'all

200w.gif

Advertisement
That's good news. Was there an article with the coaches comments? Must have missed that trying to weed thru all the comments after work lol
Several weeks ago I had read something that was recent at the time that said that he believed that Samson knew where he was going. I believe that this was before the unofficial to UF. Could have been after that but before the OV. But thoughts were that it sounded like us at the time.

Advertisement
All I can say is when you put a horrible product on the field it becomes very easy to recruit against. That's just what Mario has done this year and there are NO excuses. I have no idea how Conner and Samson will turn it but if we lose them certainly much of the blame falls on Mario's shoulders.
Like the turds have put a good product on the field. Last I checked, we were doing better than them in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fong said he hasn’t been told anything to change his pick from Miami but uf is in it
I'd expect to see a crystal ball or OnCheeks prediction by Thursday AM for dramatic flair only.

The guy to watch is Brian Dohn IMO. Seems to be the guy who has tracked that recruitment the best.

But if Alderman, Simmons, or Ivins (actually called Nailer "Blue Chip Billy") doesn't drop a CB for UF....that's very telling. You know they're dying to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back