2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing we have 9 million in Rashada money left…

Not an excuse if it’s just money, sorry. Maybe it would be if we didn’t have money, but we do. Who tf else is it being used on at this point? Horton, Cormani’s teammate, Johnson…they’re all fine players, but they’re not getting bags.

Samson needs one. Bump it. Fletcher too.
Strictly a hypothetical...but what if they spent that money on Hicks?

Advertisement
Uncle Jemima probably had a great time. He was wined, dined and told how great and important he was for 72 hours. He probably told them everything they want to hear. It’s hard not to when you’re being courted like that.

I remember being ‘crooted as a young pup in my little career. I told them every thing they wanted to hear in the moment. Once you get home, and things are back to normal, you process things and then make a rationale decision.

I’m not saying he won’t end up there. Just saying of course the reports off this visit are they think he is all UF now.

Just give it a few days.

Stop it. UF looked really good against Vandy. 6-6 was such a dope year for Billy.

We’re in the same boat? We are not in the same boat and who are you kidding? Florida plays in the SEC and we play in the ACC and maybe the weakest conference in college football. With that being said we are currently right near the bottom of the barrel in that conference. Please don't insult everyone's intelligence and say we are in the same boat as UF. You are HILARIOUS.
Your’re an idiot.

UF feels very confident. I’ll check on this after the weekend but this is the first time I felt a little uneasy with him.
@Cribby wasn’t this the narrative/smoke expected out of Gaynsville after this weekend. They’re probably confident with everyone who attended. Samson driving up the NIL bag, now it’s Miami’s time to respond.

Last edited:
Advertisement
alright guys 2 more pages until 100 and that seals that we won't get him

Renovate Channel 9 GIF by The Block

Advertisement
The Puerto Rican gets it. This was the blueprint of how this was going to go.
It was always obvious but when people's feelings get involved they lose sight. All the talk about his brand and not committing in the summer cmon now. Why didn't he commit then ? Why would he if his goal was securing the best deal for him & his family. All the evidence points to us being the sentimental favorite but money is his main motive and UF just likely topped our offer. Ball should be in our court to match or exceed. If we do no reason we don't win out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kids heart is in Miami. Bank is in UF. Our deal doesn’t suck at all. Theirs is astronomical. Same thing for Fletcher. If we lose this it’s 100%, about the money. The gap is that big for both of the guys. I expect Cohen in the portal, especially if we miss here.
Doubt they will outbid us

Stop it. UF looked really good against Vandy. 6-6 was such a dope year for Billy.

We’re in the same boat? We are not in the same boat and who are you kidding? Florida plays in the SEC and we play in the ACC and maybe the weakest conference in college football. With that being said we are currently right near the bottom of the barrel in that conference. Please don't insult everyone's intelligence and say we are in the same boat as UF. You are HILARIOUS.

Lol

Perspective....

You have the top defensive player in the 2023 class along with the top OL. Outside of rival fans on Twitter being trolls to y'all if you didn't land Samson, it wouldn't be as bad as you think it would be imo if he doesn't pick UM.

Would you rather have Francis or Samson if given the choice?
Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Hmm..stay uncommitted, take trips to gather bags and be courted by the top schools..

Vs..

Commit to UM cause the fans want you to “lock in”...

Ya smarter than that
Let things play out & pull ya skirts down B!

Don’t disagree but devil’s advocate is then why are 90 percent of the top 25 committed to a school? And not playing this game? I don’t know each kid’s individual recruitment so won’t even try to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back