2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is CIS, everyone drives a Lambo and has a wife that resembles JLo.
Do you guys not live in SF? Not only do you see Lambos, but you also see Ferraris, RR's, Bentley.s and every other exotic car you can think of. Those vehicles don't excite anyone (AT LEAST NOT ME) down here anymore. Is not about driving any of them my fellow CANE or having a JLO. But, I can tell you this..They're plentiful here.:cool:

Advertisement
Do you guys not live in SF? Not only do you see Lambos, but you also see Ferraris, RR's, Bentley.s and every other exotic car you can think of. Those vehicles don't excite anyone (AT LEAST NOT ME) down here anymore. Is not about driving any of them my fellow CANE or having a JLO. But, I can tell you this..They're plentiful here.:cool:
You see more Ferraris in Miami that you do in Rome, Italy. Today in Miami a Mercedes is equivalent to a Honda in most communities. The influx of wealthy and super wealthy Latino business owners over the past 20 years into Miami from all over Latin America has been unprecedented.

Advertisement
You see more Ferraris in Miami that you do in Rome, Italy. Today in Miami a Mercedes is equivalent to a Honda in most communities. The influx of wealthy and super wealthy Latino business owners over the past 20 years into Miami from all over Latin America has been unprecedented.
yeah… COVID also helped. When most places were shut down Florida was wide open and the mega rich all came to play in Miami.

You guys really thought he’d go on his OV this weekend and there’d be any narrative other than that Florida thinks they landed him?

I really do think sometimes this is some of y’all’s first December rodeo.

To be fair, it's only the sixth at most for any of us.

Advertisement
yeah… COVID also helped. When most places were shut down Florida was wide open and the mega rich all came to play in Miami.
Biggest influx has been owners of Latin American agricultural operations opening offices and buying 2nd or 3rd homes in Miami. I worked in Latin American agriculture for over 40 years ... farming in Central America, South America and the Caribbean. In the "old days" I had to travel to the host countries 100% of the time to meet with growers / exporters. That changed dramatically around 2008 or so. I could go to Latin America or schedule a meeting when the grower was planning on being in Miami staying at his condo in Key Biscayne or his home in Coral Gables or Doral. I was at a meeting in Santo Domingo in 2013 and wanted to schedule a follow up meeting to close a deal and the grower said "no problem ... we have homes in Coral Gables".... and it turned out that they lived about 4 blocks from my home on Andora Ave in the Gables.

I wonder how many people here have sat in a Lambo. How many could afford even the cheapest one, which by most peoples means is an expensive *** car no matter where you live in the world? You know **** well your head would turn if you saw it on the street.

Sure, it's a recruiting gimmick, all schools have them and use gimmicks. Still, it's a 17 or 18 year old kid, young adult, whatever, I'm sure it was cool for him.

What's hysterical though is those posting on front street here like the car is common or not even a big deal. Does it change the recruiting game for him? Probably not, but the false bravado about it is hysterical.
They can be had for around 200k, they are not uncommon lol. It's a Huracan, not a Countach. Yes, it's just a silly gimmick for a clout-obsessed culture.

Advertisement
Has anyone ever been to supercar Saturdays? It’s close to my house up here in Pembroke Pines. It’s pretty insane. It’s sponsored by Lamborghini in broward and other car dealerships.

Last edited:
wouldn't be any diff than any other staff lol. losing him to UF would suck even more bc it wasn't like they were any good on the field.
Exactly I don't know their o-line coach track record on who they developed

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back