2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The one thing that they said was in his Instagram there’s apparnetly a pic of him with a video guy from Boston

“The other kid is a photographer/videographer from Boston who doesn’t seem to follow any UM things but follows Samson and UF Football” some of them saying they feel confident and they got a commitment. Thursday gonna be a good day. Hoping for a tonnn of gator tears

Advertisement
Is that a Huracan? Literally the cheapest Lambo in existence? A coworker of mine drives one to work an he has a small, non-windowed office... lol.
Honestly don’t know. I have the same type of office but I drive a Nissan Rogue so…

winning GIF

Advertisement
The one thing that they said was in his Instagram there’s apparnetly a pic of him with a video guy from Boston

“The other kid is a photographer/videographer from Boston who doesn’t seem to follow any UM things but follows Samson and UF Football” some of them saying they feel confident and they got a commitment. Thursday gonna be a good day. Hoping for a tonnn of gator tears

He brought his own photographer/videographer? **** that’s a first.

welp......looks like he's going to Boston College

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back