2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animated GIF

Russaw Ricks and Sampson huh…maybe all three will take more of a cut and they’ll flip ****ey and Inniss too.

Advertisement
crazy they going all in on the conspiracies when literally nothing has happened concerning 2023 kids
It’s not just because UF is the team here, but that poster’s info is just plain horse manure.

Sampson is all about his brand and maximizing NIL. Why the flying f^ck would he take a cut for two kids down south he doesn’t even know?

Advertisement
I could post the info I got from my friend, but it won’t matter because y’all swear that it’s made up. Dude has been bragging about Samson and UF for the last week. Apparently they are close to meeting his number and that’s why he scheduled this visit.

He did say that they are going to try and convince him to take less so they can get Russaw and Ricks
You could post or you just did? 😂

Yeezus if some of y’all don’t see a recruit of ours isn’t confirming their commitment is shut down every day, you think they’re gone!

Breaking news: big programs want big recruits.

Advertisement
Doesn’t always bring good news to the board but he hasn’t missed so far this cycle
Agree, I remember he was spot on with Haykeem Williams recruitment.

I can’t wait for signing day to be over. Lol
NIL has made signing day and recruiting even crazier. Not a great season to be a can fan, except for our recruiting. Hope we close strong.

Advertisement
I could post the info I got from my friend, but it won’t matter because y’all swear that it’s made up. Dude has been bragging about Samson and UF for the last week. Apparently they are close to meeting his number and that’s why he scheduled this visit.

He did say that they are going to try and convince him to take less so they can get Russaw and Ricks
"they are close to meeting his number"
"they are going to try and convince him to take less"

So dude tells you he's going up there BECAUSE they're meeting his number, but then tells you their plan is actually to do literally the exact opposite once he gets there, and that doesn't make you question anything at all? Its everyone else just being nonbelievers?

There's no way you don't understand why everyone is so skeptical.

Not only will UF have to match Miamis offer but I bet go well above. I think this kid wants his brand to flourish but he also knows Mario can develop him in the long run making his brand also stronger over time.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back