2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 247’s Brian Dohn

“Okunlola is deciding between Ohio State and Florida for a weekend official visit but it is also possible he does not make one.”

Thayer coach Jeff Toussaint said he knows the process has taken a lot of time and energy from Okunlola, who is closing in on a decision.

"I feel he knows where he's going," Toussaint said. "I think a place like Ohio State, a visit there coud be significant, but absent that I feel like he knows where he is going and just waiting to tell people."

He made official visit to Alabama, Miami and Michigan State in June, and he made recent unofficial visits to Miami and Florida.

Okunlola plans to enroll at a school in January.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“ohhhhhh I’m so scurred of Flawda derrrrr”

Shut your filthy mouth! The Gaytors are in the best position, didn't you hear?

Of course, that position is "receiving end of an anal piledriver"...BUT STILL...best position...

Advertisement
Miami getting very confident even Gaby said he's more confident today than ever before
Gaby's confident???

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Advertisement
can someone help a brother out, where did gaby say he was feeling more confident than ever?

lmao so right after newberg says florida is in the best spot to land, we actually might land him

newberg is rivaling ferman in his inept ability to be wrong almost every time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dohn added he feels like he will pip before ESD. Feels like a decision is close.

ESD, 12/21.

Like I’ve said before, nobody is going to care after ESD is over about a high school kid committing to play football. Outside of this exposure for his brand, the next big boost will be if he becomes an all-conference type player.

He needs to hold it until then for maximum eyes on his brand.

This is not accurate. They did, at one point. Rashada circumvented his representation to strike the deal with UF. Okunlola has another rep involved now.
Yeah when @TheOriginalCane said that I was like I was told that awhile ago in passing. I hadn’t heard that until he mentioned it yesterday. That’s why I didn’t argue it , if he said Rashada changed he likely had. I’ve been checked out of that for awhile.

This is a good thing.

Advertisement
With how business focused he is I doubt it.

Gatorade is owned by Pepsi co. Pepsi co owns aunt jemima (pearl milling). I imagine UF is hammering this home to him
If anyone could strike the first ever domestic marketing brand campaign for an offensive lineman who isn’t even in the NFL, it’s definitely UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back