2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ima stock with cribby on this. He would let us now if something changed here. It hasnt
Actually... he has told us to watch UF and not Taint here a while ago. Also that video was about as objective as it could be. Reality is we have had all this buzz but no follow through for Samson and he obviously is still looking. I they said, its up in the air but we are in the thick of things.

Advertisement
well to be fair 247 does not give out all of its 5 stars until the very end, so like 247 has him ranked #16, #3OT (behind Proctor and Francis) and the top 15 players are all 5-star. So if his ranking stays the same he will be a 5-star on NSD. Him at #16 is actually bringing him up as composite has him at 18. I do not think Samson has dropped in a single update they have done, only risen. Espn and RIvals also has him at 16. On3 has him at 73.

247 did shoot up Rashada to #17 however
Rashada after flipping to the Gayta in the rankings:

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i'm not hating that the kid may choose florida... I'll say this even if he comes here

doesn't this feel like a dude who will bail anyways after 1-2 years max to get another huge NIL payout?

power to the kid but I just don't see him being a long term centerpiece or anyone to get ultra concerned about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back