2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

06FB741F-5940-44DD-931F-79B14AA99496.gif

Osu still trying to host him this weekend I believe. They are going to sell him on starting from Day 1 for a yearly NC contender. Osu friend doesnā€™t think they are going to go crazy with NIL they are trying to not be reckless.

But some talk it may be put on hold. Which hopefully means we said letā€™s wrap this up now.

Advertisement
I say this respectfully bc I want him in this class and nothing wrong with ambition. But Making every visit and graphic about ā€œpancake honchoā€ pouring syrup all over the **** table can GTFOH!! Nobody really gives af about your brand little buddy wrap this **** up šŸ—£
I just want him to come here. All the rest of it is window dressing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen on 247 osu doesnā€™t think the visit will happen and supposedly he reached out to usc
Yep On USC board they acknowledged it but said they are not doing OVs this weekend. He can come on his own as an UOV....

Also talk about his NIL needs.... wants cash up front. They believe he is shopping against Miami NIL deal... They seems to think their Collective isn't paying as much as Others so it likely won't happen...

Yep On USC board they acknowledged it but said they are not doing OVs this weekend. He can come on his own as an UOV....

Also talk about his NIL needs.... wants cash up front. They believe he is shopping against Miami NIL deal... They seems to think their Collective isn't paying as much as Others so it likely won't happen...
Is he looking for a reason not to come to Miami or just all about money?

Heā€™s got clowns running his showā€¦ but the kid is smart. Business focused, wants to help people from his parents village. His senior film isnā€™t as good as Iā€™d hope. Massive human, incredible untapped potential. I doubt anyone hits his ask upfrontā€¦

Advertisement
Heā€™s got clowns running his showā€¦ but the kid is smart. Business focused, wants to help people from his parents village. His senior film isnā€™t as good as Iā€™d hope. Massive human, incredible untapped potential. I doubt anyone hits his ask upfrontā€¦
Yeah that's a worry of mine too. Doesn't seem like big dawgs in the recruiting world are after him like that. I don't worry about the O-line too much but just don't like the open shopping part

It sounds like Miami is the highest bidder on Samson and Innis, letā€™s see which kids put the bag first.

Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

Going to be a great study to look back in 3-4 years and see which of these kids getting paid massive amounts from colleges actually end up good. This money changes ppl. When you are paid this kind of money as a kid your priorities get out of whack if you arenā€™t in love with football. Lots of these kids will not turn out to be anything cause the money changed them.

This is where recruiting character really matters and team culture. The NIL can destroy your roster if you arenā€™t careful.

Everyone on this board has this guy over Mauigoa and I donā€™t know why. I want this kid, but Iā€™ll take Mauigoa all day everyday because he seems to be more of a natural football player in addition to his measurable which are really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back