2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie Murphy Pancakes GIF

dave chappelle blouses GIF

Advertisement
View attachment 219545This week and ESD could potentially be one we look back on as a game changer for the perception of the program. More than a CHAMPIONSHIP, I would truly love for us to start back churning out 1st rounders yearly!!! This the type of recruiting that pushes us in the right direction. GO Canes!
More than championship??? Interesting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m as delusional as the rest of us fans, but UF fans are on another level. Their board seems to be coming to the conclusion that Samson really wants to go to UF but can’t turn down the more NIL from Miami. Guess we will see.

I’m as delusional as the rest of us fans, but UF fans are on another level. Their board seems to be coming to the conclusion that Samson really wants to go to UF but can’t turn down the more NIL from Miami. Guess we will see.
I mean… that’s page one of the coping/trauma handbook for CFB fans. I’m just glad we are on the other side of this exchange.

Advertisement
Aww how cute. Stringing it out to give UF fans who clinging to his every move false hope lol

Rumblings are Rumblings. Nothing is set in stone until he commits and signs. I still feel you guys are as in this as the other 3 teams on his top 4 until otherwise is cemented. I refuse to get hit by the same sledgehammer to the face that UF got hit with Cormani. He aint ours until he is. I may not have been following recruiting as long as most of you, but this is my 9th cycle so its been a little bit.

Advertisement
Rumblings are Rumblings. Nothing is set in stone until he commits and signs. I still feel you guys are as in this as the other 3 teams on his top 4 until otherwise is cemented. I refuse to get hit by the same sledgehammer to the face that UF got hit with Cormani. He aint ours until he is. I may not have been following recruiting as long as most of you, but this is my 9th cycle so its been a little bit.

I get your perspective but I just feel that while UF did do their best with him with their OV this past weekend, it just doesn't FEEL like it was enough to overcome Miami. I won't feel like our staff dropped the ball if he doesn't commit to UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back