2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You think he's not coming to Miami?
No, I just am not sure given how this is ending that it’s a lock. Which that high of a CB from Gaby likely means Pop Cooney or whoever he works with told him it’s for sure lol curious if the other CB follow now from the national guys.

Advertisement
No, I just am not sure given how this is ending that it’s a lock. Which that high of a CB from Gaby likely means Pop Cooney or whoever he works with told him it’s for sure lol curious if the other CB follow now from the national guys.

2 of the very biggest “national guys” 247 has already have CBs on him to Miami from July and didn’t change them even after he visited that miserable cesspool twice in the past 3 weeks.

Advertisement
The national guys Wiltfong and Dohn logged a CB for him to us of 6 back on 7/13 so I think they will only put something out to increase their confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back