Samford vs Florida


Meme Think GIF
 
Yep. Think Napier is gone if he loses this one.
I listened to Spurrier’s radio show this week and he said Napier isn’t on the hot seat yet. I think it’s because the boosters have been so adamant about wanting Stricklin gone first and NOT wanting him to make yet another bad hire. They are playing the long game here.
 
I listened to Spurrier’s radio show this week and he said Napier isn’t on the hot seat yet. I think it’s because the boosters have been so adamant about wanting Stricklin gone first and NOT wanting him to make yet another bad hire. They are playing the long game here.

He might get another year because UF needs to hire a president first.
 
 
Funny story my 2 daughters are at this game and my youngest got sick and vomited in one of those nice booths....lol. Thanks to the guy that gave me those tickets for free.
 
Back
Top