Same team different year

Status
Not open for further replies.

U2026

Recruit
Hopefully Richt can fix this team. Next week is gonna be painful.Still love me some Canes.

Advertisement
Hopefully Richt can fix this team. Next week is gonna be painful.Still love me some Canes.

You are totally off base. This is definitely not the same team.

Defensively, I think we are making it more difficult than it needs to be against Georgia Tech, but don't get it twisted. We are on the rise.

Advertisement
Ya the same team that was beat the last time we were in Atlanta by a team that won the orange bowl a few years ago with the same QB. We're fighting on the road that's about all you can ask for in addition to the W

Our defense is boom or bust. Now half the clowns on this board will post something immature to my comments that's why I've been a member for 4 years but only post 8 times. So we either get a loss or give up 10 plus yards. So maybe a little better but still a work in progress

Asinine thread. Team is significantly improved. Not to mention you are trying to stop an option team with three freshman linebackers. Actually they are doing a pretty good job.

Advertisement
Our defense is boom or bust. Now half the clowns on this board will post something immature to my comments that's why I've been a member for 4 years but only post 8 times. So we either get a loss or give up 10 plus yards. So maybe a little better but still a work in progress

You're a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back