Same OLD ACC

refs made sure they had enough clock lol

So did we. If imma be honest, if anyone watched the BC v. Pitt game, they did the same chit that game. I think CFB need to get rid of conference refs & bring in full, unionized CFB refs w/ the same training. The ACC & PAC-12 r two of the most inconsistent crews I’ve seen.

We can complain, sure, but I’m sure UL fans r complaining about George’s missed hold on Smith’s TD where he **** near ripped off a jersey, Riley Williams offensive P.I for Fletcher’s wheel route, Jaden Davis pulled jersey on a deep shot to Thrash. As fans, it’s very hard to see when missed calls benefit ur team; but, I say this unequivocally as I peruse over forums & boards during game day, EVERY fan base think the refs have it in for them.

IMHO, Football as a whole has been bad from a refereeing standpoint, & if imma keep it REALLY 100, I’ve noticed this trend the moment sports betting became a partner vs. against. Go ask Eagle fans how they feel about referees. Lol

Advertisement
So did we. If imma be honest, if anyone watched the BC v. Pitt game, they did the same chit that game. I think CFB need to get rid of conference refs & bring in full, unionized CFB refs w/ the same training. The ACC & PAC-12 r two of the most inconsistent crews I’ve seen.

We can complain, sure, but I’m sure UL fans r complaining about George’s missed hold on Smith’s TD where he **** near ripped off a jersey, Riley Williams offensive P.I for Fletcher’s wheel route, Jaden Davis pulled jersey on a deep shot to Thrash. As fans, it’s very hard to see when missed calls benefit ur team; but, I say this unequivocally as I peruse over forums & boards during game day, EVERY fan base think the refs have it in for them.

IMHO, Football as a whole has been bad from a refereeing standpoint, & if imma keep it REALLY 100, I’ve noticed this trend the moment sports betting became a partner vs. against. Go ask Eagle fans how they feel about referees. Lol
And the refs did call PI on LV to get us on the 4 yard line. It’s Miami’s fault they couldn’t score.

And the refs did call PI on LV to get us on the 4 yard line. It’s Miami’s fault they couldn’t score.

Exactly; the refs r obviously a low hanging fruit that’s become popularized to excuse certain things (& I won’t go down that rabbit hole).

We had UL right where we wanted, & there were two very specific drives that killed momentum;

1. Right b4 the half, w/ 2 mins left to play & we’re up 7, we played to go into HT, leaving UL w/ way too much time on the clock

2. Down 3 & driving on 3rd & 11, ran the ball for a 3 yard loss and was content on tying the game

Not to mention having only 10 men on the field for UL’s 2 point conversion or Cristobal calling an ill timed T.O just to run out the same formation, allowing UL to bleed the clock on the last drive.

We’ve not capitalized when we’ve had good teams on the ropes. We do chit that makes zero sense that let them off the hook. So yeah, I’m frustrated from the refs, but I’m also frustrated by our inability to put away teams & leaving the door open for them. Like bruh, I just be like why do we get away from what’s working.

Last thing; I’ve told several in a private chat that our play calls on O r predictable. I was calling out plays before we hiked the ball just based upon formations & motions. The TE’s r tipping what we’re running, & I saw UL adjusted to it after 3 plays in a row where we motioned the TE to do a chip, kick out block to spring our RBs. UL started coming from the backside, negating that play.

That would make too much sense. 😢

Advertisement
We gotta get out the ACC.. There is so much bias during the games. Its hard to blame the players to be more discipline when the discrepancy is blatant. The play before the final play the Louisville player pushed one of our players out of bounds as he was getting up right beside the ref. That 15 yard penalty would of helped on that last play. Just one of many bias calls..The boys kept fighting though

they called a valid penalty after they held on the other 4?
Did they call an obvious holding on Miami during Bashard’s TD run? No.

I’m not saying the refs are not to blame for anything, but it’s an easy excuse. We had first and goal at the four and couldn’t score.

George's jersey was pulled on the 4th down play too, not much, but it was pulled

I honestly dont blame him for the penalty, heck the DB probably baited him, but it shows he was frustrated, was most likelt held enough that it effected him cathing the ball and that he wants to win

The refs are always to blame and they deserve it but I dont fault George here

Advertisement
Whats the most concerning thing to me is every week Miami allows a team to do things on offense that is not nor has been their tendency. Either the other teams offensive coaching is that good or Miami is simply not smart enough to recognize it.

Every week someone or some group on another team has a career game against Miami

Advertisement

Before or after their game against the Dolphins?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back