• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Sam Shields charged with possesion

TimeBum

"What is this? A center for ants?"
Yup arrest a guy and give him a criminal record for possessing a small amount of something that is now legal in almost half the United States. What was he thinking? He should have just gone to the doctor and got a prescription for opiates since those are way better for your health (also, how dare he deny the pharmaceutical industry, which has the highest profit margin of any industry in the U.S., their cut of his money?!)

It's a good thing he's rich. You know what happens to a 17 year old black kid who gets arrested for the same thing? He might become permanently ineligible to join the military or law enforcement, and may even lose the ability to ever qualify for a federal school loan, making college impossible (also he may have to declare his arrest on a college application form, so he probably wouldn't get accepted in the first place). Goddamn nanny state is infuriating. Thanks for focusing on liberty and personal responsibility, anti-drug Republicans (BTW I'm a real conservative, not one these phony Republicans who claim to believe in the constitution while passing laws telling people what they allowed to do with their own body or legislating what happens in the privacy of your own bedroom).

Last edited:

sfowler06

Junior
Yup arrest a guy and give him a criminal record for possessing a small amount of something that is now legal in almost half the United States. What was he thinking? He should have just gone to the doctor and got a prescription for opiates since those are way better for your health (also, how dare he deny the pharmaceutical industry, which has the highest profit margin of any industry in the U.S., their cut of his money?!)

It's a good thing he's rich. You know what happens to a 17 year old black kid who gets arrested for the same thing? He might become permanently ineligible to join the military or law enforcement, and may even lose the ability to ever qualify for a federal school loan, making college impossible (also he may have to declare his arrest on a college application form, so he probably wouldn't get accepted in the first place). Goddamn nanny state is infuriating. Thanks for focusing on liberty and personal responsibility, anti-drug Republicans (BTW I'm a real conservative, not one these phony Republicans who claim to believe in the constitution while passing laws telling people what they allowed to do with their own body or legislating what happens in the privacy of your own bedroom).

Are those white dicks on your avatar?

I hate labels for peoples with a passion! He's a "real" conservative? I call myself an American Citizen who like our country am a little bit of everything I believe will make us better rather it carries a liberal label, conservative, libertarian or democrat. Now I got to determine real from phony Repubs, when I still haven't figured out a "real" ***** from a fake ***** and I'm an AA.

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
For fucks sake when is this stupid ass out dated way of thinking going to be over with? And on top of that, paraphernalia?

Bennubird

Senior
This has Cheech and Chong written all over it. LOL. Answers the door with a blunt in his hand without checking to see who it is. Come on man.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor

don+king+mansion+for+sale.jpg

CANEDAVE91

Recruit
I agree weed should be legal. But it's not and trust me Sam wasn't using it for medical reasons. Sam couldn't leave the weed alone at Booker High and while he was at the U. And answer the door with a blunt in your hand. How stupid can you get. Gotta be smarter than he was.

TP801

Thunderdome
I agree weed should be legal. But it's not and trust me Sam wasn't using it for medical reasons. Sam couldn't leave the weed alone at Booker High and while he was at the U. And answer the door with a blunt in your hand. How stupid can you get. Gotta be smarter than he was.

Whatever it's weed. Bust like Opiates it's not a big deal. Not like the guy is using Meth or some ****. It should be a non-issue