Sam Darnold

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
If you want to see a kid execute the run/pass option beautifully, turn on the USC Cal game. This kid is legit - I think the announcers are going a bit overboard blowing loads all over each other about him but definitely a player.

Redshirt freshman and looks completely comfortable in their offense.

Advertisement
It must be nice to have a competent QB.

It's been over a decade since we've had one, minus Jacory's senior year when he was pretty good up until the BC fiasco.

Im watching him play now. Everything thats impressive about his game Brad Kaaya lacks smh

Im watching him play now. Everything thats impressive about his game Brad Kaaya lacks smh

I know. It's depressing. Even Northwestern has a kid who looks more the part than our own qb.

I kick myself for being a Kaaya apologist for so long. All the warning signs were there

Advertisement
Davis Webb is a better college QB than Kaaya also. We are 6-1 at worst with either of the QB's in this game

This...I've been watching Webb all season...he's the goods

Darnold got himself out of a couple sacks and looked good running the ball. Picked up a few first downs that way.

Must be nice.

Advertisement
USC made a QB change...USC has been on a winning streak. Even Helton is making more power moves than a "proven" winner in Richt

Webb the goods!? LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
nsync.png

If Sam Darnold was our backup he'd probably be playing. However Malik Rosier is not on the same level.

Advertisement
It was more that the win was on Kuechly.

I remember that game. Dude was recognizing our formations and diagnosing the plays before we snapped the ball. After the 1st 2 drives the game was over and Golden got an extension.

I remember saying, "We're making this Luke kid look like an All Pro out there. He can't be that **** good. He plays at freaking BC!!!" Boy, was I wrong, lol.

If you want to see a kid execute the run/pass option beautifully, turn on the USC Cal game. This kid is legit - I think the announcers are going a bit overboard blowing loads all over each other about him but definitely a player.

Redshirt freshman and looks completely comfortable in their offense.

He must be throwing behind the Berlin Wall.

Advertisement
Back