Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Can someone explain the video Sam Bruce took of himself walking around at 3am and posted on twitter?

T
I have heard from a reliable source that on Feb. 3, Sam will be committing to Northside High School out of Warner Robins, Ga. Go Eagles.

Only if they bring Conrad Nix back. Wing T city

Conrad was my coach. I remember when Patrick and his brother Rusty were ball boys for us when I played for Conrad.

Old school! Nothing like it used to be with just WR and Northside. I went to WR.

One of the 2 best rivalries in Ga! The other one is of course is Valdosta, Lowndes.

Advertisement
T
I have heard from a reliable source that on Feb. 3, Sam will be committing to Northside High School out of Warner Robins, Ga. Go Eagles.

Only if they bring Conrad Nix back. Wing T city

Conrad was my coach. I remember when Patrick and his brother Rusty were ball boys for us when I played for Conrad.

Old school! Nothing like it used to be with just WR and Northside. I went to WR.

One of the 2 best rivalries in Ga! The other one is of course is Valdosta, Lowndes.

Good stuff. Brings back memories of good ole Georgia High School football. I wasn't from South Ga, but definitely kept up with things down there. I remember Valdosta having Dexter Daniels and Lowndes having Randall Godfrey. I remember in 91 when Valdosta was going for a 3peat and our crosstown rivals (LaGrange, Ga) upset them and ended up winning the state and national championship (they ended up beating Colquitt CO.)

Advertisement
Back