Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big statement if Bruce follows his own mind and doesn't fall in line with the jaded Chad Wilson because his son was not a match for Miami.

The responses from the teammates show a coach that has forced his opinions on youngsters.

SoFla always had coaches that have given the Univ of Miami a hard time regardless of the HC (mostly bc they had a relationship with another program), but University has taken it to a personal level.

Real sad situation for the kids there.

Bus is starting to fill out and fill up quickly. The prima donnas need to make a decision soon. Al doesn't want anymore Keefs and Thomas's!!

Advertisement
If Golden gets a commit from this kid hes going to be singing...

"got yo ***** tip toein on my marble flowes"

Can someone explain to me what the problem is with University School and us. Quincy has only been offered by Florida of the big 3. I don't get it where is it that these guys want Sam to go if not the U. Do they hate FSU as much as us.

Can someone explain to me what the problem is with University School and us. Quincy has only been offered by Florida of the big 3. I don't get it where is it that these guys want Sam to go if not the U. Do they hate FSU as much as us.

They think we owe them an offer because we are the hometown school...

Advertisement

they do hate FSU just as much if not more

Advertisement
U school hates the idiots here more than they hate UM. I know they hate FSU for the Bain situation last year

Advertisement
Back