Sam Bruce Tweets Graphic With Him In An Ohio State Jersey

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a 22 page thread on this dude but thanks for starting another one -___-

Advertisement
Lol @ u lil b----es.

If he moves on his lost not ours. Ask m.thomas, k.bryant, e.lane, j.dixon etc if we miss them

It's not that big of a loss considering we have Mullins and Williams right now while R. Davis is coming down the pipe. We're also in serious play with Richards, Nate Johnson, Wims, and Stove. Getting 2 of those 4 with what we have now, and although Bruce is a great talent, it doesn't equate to a huge loss.

I still wont believe it until it's a done deal. If he is a true Cane then he is playing with them. Let's not jump on the kid just in case that is the case. "Hold The Line."

Advertisement
Still think he's trolling

We shall see this is one of Richts first big recruiting tests just happens to be against Meyer. Out of all the teams to troll he picked the right one if that's what he is doing. Thought for sure he was all Cane. I think in the end he will be a Cane

Advertisement
I don't doubt this kid's talent like others here but I do think ahmmon has a much higher ceiling. Bruce runs great routes already. I don't think he gets much better. That being said he is an attention ***** prima dona.

Still think he's trolling

It's not that big of a loss considering we have Mullins and Williams right now while R. Davis is coming down the pipe. We're also in serious play with Richards, Nate Johnson, Wims, and Stove. Getting 2 of those 4 with what we have now, and although Bruce is a great talent, it doesn't equate to a huge loss.

I think it would be. He has got that edge to him like the old Canes. Yeah he's short and pretty fast we can get another guy like that but, what you don't get is the attitude this guy brings with his mentality. Let him enjoy the process just hope in the end he is in Orange and Green

Advertisement
Back