Sam Bruce : second chance ?

canesjip

Band
Banned
He tweeted a pic of him playing for miami and said "God got me....U for life"

Just wondering if its possible at all for us to take him back and give him a second chance if he wanted to come back......

#BRINGBACKSAM
#CANE4LIFE

Advertisement
He's probably reminiscing. Regardless I'm hoping for the best for him whatever happens down the line

Advertisement
Cause Bruce is a nut job and Richt gave him chance after chance. Plus the headaches severely outweighs the talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a kid who made a few mistakes that he hopefully learned from. Why not give him another chance? Not like he committed a crime, even those get 2nd chances. Kid was all Miami. Can't just give up on kids.

Advertisement
Not happening

Pete, what is the reason and why wouldn't it ?

Please give me an example of a school dismissing a player and then later on he is back on scholarship. They would be better off taking E. Moore. Plus Sam has that severe injury.

Not positive, but didn't that happen with tyrann mathieu at lsu?

He never played another down at LSU once he was dismissed. He later reenrolled in classes there and then was arrested for weed and then declared. That's the closest I can think of though. Think about how many chances LSU gave him where they had to dismiss him even though he was an elite talent. Bruce hasn't played a down of college football and people want to give him more chances. And who knows if he would ever recover from his injury.

Advertisement
Back