Sam Bruce & Jordan Scarlett 247 Updates

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/WR-Commit-Sam-Bruce-Miami-Is-My-Family-30192459
Bruce;
- On commitment to Miami, “That is my family,” “I am committed to Miami and I am going to stay committed to Miami. That is just how it is going to go. I love Miami. I love everything about it. I love the coaching staff and the family feel.”
- On Miami's 2016 WR group, “The wide receiver corps is scary for the 2016 class,” Bruce said. “We are going to go in there and compete for a position. That is why we went to Miami. We want to go and compete against the best and be the best.”
- Excited to work with Allison, hasn't met him but has watched and was impressed with his film.
- Says he hasn't spoken to any other schools since his commitment

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Jordan-Scarlett-Excited-About-RB-Competition-30192760
Scarlett;
- Ice Harris called him the day he got the job, Scarlett says he excited to work with Harris. "He was a great coach at Booker T. Washington and I am looking forward to learning from him.”
- Says he's locked on Miami
- On 2015 RB group, “I feel like it is a great thing,” Scarlett said. “They have a lot of running backs locked in and I feel like it will just be like the old Miami with how they had great depth at that position. That competition makes everybody better, so I like that.”
- Says he's working on Ridley and SBB, “I just tell them that we can do it. We just need a couple of guys to stay at home with Miami and the change can come." says they are receptive but it will be a hard pull.
- Thinks Miami will have a good year, can't wait to get down and work hard at UM.

Both great kids, true 'Canes. :neonu:

Advertisement
These two have come off as natural born leaders with everything they've said publicly since announcing their commitments.

Really hope they continue to be as all-in with Miami as they are right now. They're as elite as it gets.

yeah, Scarlett has openly come out and says he wants the competition which is amazing. Walton played for Ice so I can't imagine him leaving. Only one in the air is Williams and I think he will bolt for U***. I'm a big Cronkrite fan too. These 3 and Bruce and co. in 2016 will ensure that Miami is full of the nations best playmakers for the next several years. Not to mention Lawson and Allison on the way with Kaaya about to take off

If we get SBB and Ridley(highly unlikely) than things are going to be escalating quite quickly in Coral Gables

Last edited:
yeah, Scarlett has openly come out and says he wants the competition which is amazing. Walton played for Ice so I can't imagine him leaving. Only one in the air is Williams and I think he will bolt for U***. I'm a big Cronkrite fan too. These 3 and Bruce and co. in 2016 will ensure that Miami is full of the nations best playmakers for the next several years. Not to mention Lawson and Allison on the way with Kaaya about to take off

If we get SBB and Ridley than things are going to be escalating quite quickly in Coral Gables

Williams eliminated UF. The threat for Williams always been out of state teams,said it a long time ago. Has interest in USC and Tennessee. Ultimately think he sticks, Walton we find out Monday what year.

As for Ridley and SBB, can only hope, their in the category where we have to win big and win our division type of recruits to have a better chance.

Advertisement

If we get SBB and Ridley than things are going to be escalating quite quickly in Coral Gables

Williams eliminated UF. The threat for Williams always been out of state teams,said it a long time ago. Has interest in USC and Tennessee. Ultimately think he sticks, Walton we find out Monday what year.

As for Ridley and SBB, can only hope, their in the category where we have to win big and win our division type of recruits to have a better chance.

Missed that on Williams, haven't been caught up with him in a while. thanks

LOVE these 2 guys!!!!!!!

267.gif

To think that a few months back they both seemed to be locks to not come here and now both seem like the strong leaders we need. It makes me proud

Advertisement
Back