Sam Bruce isn't a follower

Advertisement
lol at saying Scarlett went to UF just bc of his gf... plain and simple is a better situation than UM. I could see why he'd go to FSU but he had a much better opportunity of early PT at florida. Now maybe it was a small incentive with his gf but to say it was a leading factor is asinine. Im just glad to have him tho

Your an idiot

Irony is awesome

lol at saying Scarlett went to UF just bc of his gf... plain and simple is a better situation than UM. I could see why he'd go to FSU but he had a much better opportunity of early PT at florida. Now maybe it was a small incentive with his gf but to say it was a leading factor is asinine. Im just glad to have him tho

the only thing thats better about UF right now is that they have a HC who will be there for at least 3 years. they dont have an OL, QB, Receivers. their D is a work in progress since Champ and their defensive staff is gone.

Better coaching staff
better facilities
better fan base
better stadium atmosphere
better boosters
better administration (commitment to football success)
better local police support (show me three black males with no drivers license in a car smelling like pot that don't get arrested anywhere else, beside tally).
better conference
better record more recently
better success in the last decade.
better equipment supplier

sorry, don't fail to see the truth just because you don't want to admit it.

Advertisement
Whether Bruce's picture means anything now or in the long run- that still comes off as a huge shot at Scarlett. I honestly don't think he wants to go to UF. Time will tell.

the only thing thats better about UF right now is that they have a HC who will be there for at least 3 years. they dont have an OL, QB, Receivers. their D is a work in progress since Champ and their defensive staff is gone.

Better coaching staff
better facilities
better fan base
better boosters
better local police support (show me three black males with no drivers license in a car smelling like pot that don't get arrested anywhere else, beside tally).
better conference

their staff could suck as much as ours. mac is still unproven and dont bring up CSU bc ill bring up Temple and u still failed to answer the question about current talent on their roster. theyre missing KEY positions that will affect that offense in a big way

Better coaching staff
better facilities
better fan base
better boosters
better conference

their staff could suck as much as ours. mac is still unproven and dont bring up CSU bc ill bring up Temple and u still failed to answer the question about current talent on their roster. theyre missing KEY positions that will affect that offense in a big way
Zero percent of your post was a question, it was just an erroneous statement. I was simply pointing out what your fan glasses weren't allowing you to see, the things that are better about UF right now.

And please, go ahead and compare golden's coaching history to McElwain, I can't wait to see you try and sell a former NFL position coach, national champion coordinator,bowl game winning, double digit winning head coach vs Golden. Good idea.

Advertisement

Better coaching staff
better facilities
better fan base
better boosters
better conference

And still lost to a Golden led Miami team the last time we played. Ain't that a ***** they still can't beat us.

Better coaching staff
better facilities
better fan base
better boosters
better conference

And still lost to a Golden led Miami team the last time we played. Ain't that a ***** they still can't beat us.

Truth right here! We've become the ******* French around here!

Advertisement
I'm going to change my stance as I mentioned before in another thread a few days ago that I didn't feel Bruce would stick since Scarlett decommitted.

For now, right now I think Bruce sticks. I mentioned before he seems to really like Miami, I don't know how much it could change.

I don't know how much he likes UF or even if he wants to even bother going there. I did mentioned to SFBay that he did contact UF according to an article and putting out a percentage of his commitment or whatever that case may have been, maybe it had something to do with Scarlett. Idk.

My feelings before were if Scarlett went to FSU that I felt Bruce would follow suit.

Scarlett to UF changes my view.

I don't get a UF vibe from Bruce especially with the knee jerk reaction afterwards. I don't blame him, his buddy kind of just dipped out on their plan and left him hanging.

Bruce attitude, competitiveness, way of words and leadership scream a Miami kid.

I actually call him 'lil playmaker cause he reminds me of Mike but a shorter version in the way he goes about his business on and off the field.

Miami vs FSU for Bruce

For now. I think Bruce sticks with Miami but it's still a very long way until NSD 2016.

Last edited:
I pray for his sake somehow some way the ship is righted or we hire a proven winner.(Butch)

Cause Bruce needs to be in a Miami jersey. Most advanced receiver I have seen in high school in years. He will play from day one in college!

If Bruce was a few inches taller he would be the #1 rated receiver in the nation. That's without saying that he's already one of the elite WR's in 2016 even at his size and could very well receive a 5 star as his current ranking falls in that category.

Bruce is ELITE. Only thing that you can knock him for is his height but even at that he is rock solid, a ball of muscle.

Advertisement
I pray for his sake somehow some way the ship is righted or we hire a proven winner.(Butch)

Cause Bruce needs to be in a Miami jersey. Most advanced receiver I have seen in high school in years. He will play from day one in college!

If Bruce was a few inches taller he would be the #1 rated receiver in the nation. That's without saying that he's already one of the elite WR's in 2016 even at his size and could very well receive a 5 star as his current ranking falls in that category.

Bruce is ELITE. Only thing that you can knock him for is his height but even at that he is rock solid, a ball of muscle.

Money post!!! Hope for the same he doesn't have that UF vibe, Scarlett was a troll all along thank him thank he didn't to FSU though

Advertisement
Back