Sam Bruce isn't a follower

KevinCosio

Sophomore
https://twitter.com/_quick6/status/562424099168079872

The only reason Scarlett's going to UF is because of his girl!! He loved FSU but they slowed played him till the end like we did Dex.. We had everything to offer but that.. Yes our coaches are awful but there's are unproven... Mean Bruce knows our WR turn out to be monsters in the league plus by the time he gets here we'll have a new staff!!!!

Advertisement
You're kidding, right? There are really going to be people who buy into Twitter posts and interview quotes trying to convince themselves that Bruce won't do the same thing Scarlett just did?

He'll be gone too. It's inevitable.

But seriously though if I'm Bruce, and I really want to go to school with Scarlett, I'd be ****ed as **** he chose a school just to follow his girlfriend.

If Scarlett made the decision about where he'd go, without really considering Bruce, that would just be pretty ****ed up.

Advertisement
You're kidding, right? There are really going to be people who buy into Twitter posts and interview quotes trying to convince themselves that Bruce won't do the same thing Scarlett just did?

agree with all of that except the last part, like a said a lot can happen in the year, according to some he really likes UM and wants to stay but a lot can happen

agree with all of that except the last part, like a said a lot can happen in the year, according to some he really likes UM and wants to stay but a lot can happen

When butch gets here. Bruce will be solid and Scarlett will regret his decision..... Running backs go to ruin their careers at UF

Advertisement
image.jpg

lol at saying Scarlett went to UF just bc of his gf... plain and simple is a better situation than UM. I could see why he'd go to FSU but he had a much better opportunity of early PT at florida. Now maybe it was a small incentive with his gf but to say it was a leading factor is asinine. Im just glad to have him tho

Advertisement
lol at saying Scarlett went to UF just bc of his gf... plain and simple is a better situation than UM. I could see why he'd go to FSU but he had a much better opportunity of early PT at florida. Now maybe it was a small incentive with his gf but to say it was a leading factor is asinine. Im just glad to have him tho

How better of a sitiation is it???? No elite playmakers or good ones to be frank... A bad O line and no QUARTERBACK???!! And ur saying it's better😂😂😂😂

Lol at dude following his girl bs lol
How long have ya followed crootin? He ain't going cuz his girl going there lol
And Bruce will flip when the big boys push hard

The only reason Scarlett's going to UF is because of his girl!! He loved FSU but they slowed played him till the end like we did Dex.. We had everything to offer but that.. Yes our coaches are awful but there's are unproven... Mean Bruce knows our WR turn out to be monsters in the league plus by the time he gets here we'll have a new staff!!!!

welp, you don't know what you're talking about.

Advertisement

welp, you don't know what you're talking about.
Me personally i don't think he followed his girl he went where he thinks he has the best chance of getting on the field... his choice not mad at him lets move on ... i hate to even say it and hope I'm wrong but Bruce will join him ....again find the best fits that wants to be a Cane and show them the love. .. don't burn bridges but continue to move forward

the only thing thats better about UF right now is that they have a HC who will be there for at least 3 years. they dont have an OL, QB, Receivers. their D is a work in progress since Champ and their defensive staff is gone.

Your an idiot

If this is true then Golden should have gotten his girlfriend to flip to UM...

Advertisement
Back