Sam Brooks

Cribby

All-American
Premium
So I guess he’s gotten burn at Pinkneys spot, he was in the game on the last possession.

The kid made a real heady play on the last snap ( or previous to last). It looked like the slot wr or maybe a back ( haven’t watched replay) was his man or running through his zone , he had him covered. The qb rolled out trying to draw him in where he’d have the slot/rb wide open. Sam didn’t take the bait, he played his coverage. Did his job.

Watching these kids bust coverages at an unreal rate I just knew he would take the candy and we’d give up another long yardage conversion. Shockingly he stayed home and the qb just had to throw a desperation pass.

I’m not sure if Shaq slid to weak side and Sam played mlb , either way it was very impressive for a very green kid, especially with not much pt.

Just an underrated play most don’t catch in the heat of the last drive.

He’s a little bit of an upgrade over ragone lol.

Advertisement
I'm with you. Get. Him. In. The. Game.

If Huff and Brooks are so much more physically gifted than our current crew, just unsure if they are as heady. You pair them up with heady guys like TAC and Flagg, and we got something going at LB.

So I guess he’s gotten burn at Pinkneys spot, he was in the game on the last possession.

The kid made a real heady play on the last snap ( or previous to last). It looked like the slot wr or maybe a back ( haven’t watched replay) was his man or running through his zone , he had him covered. The qb rolled out trying to draw him in where he’d have the slot/rb wide open. Sam didn’t take the bait, he played his coverage. Did his job.

Watching these kids bust coverages at an unreal rate I just knew he would take the candy and we’d give up another long yardage conversion. Shockingly he stayed home and the qb just had to throw a desperation pass.

I’m not sure if Shaq slid to weak side and Sam played mlb , either way it was very impressive for a very green kid, especially with not much pt.

Just an underrated play most don’t catch in the heat of the last drive.

He’s a little bit of an upgrade over ragone lol.

Ragone actually made a nice tackle on a late-game play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back