Sam Brooks

Check it...

A lot of people are saying Sean Spence but to me Sam Brooks looks bigger, stronger and seems a little faster as far as his nose to the ball. Not in quicker terms . Spence has that by far but I need to see more film on Mr. Brooks. If had to choose now I would go as far THE GREAT#1... Sam is still growing into his position and may be used later down the line on certain plays as a D-END . So here's my pic because this former CANE great did the same thing and played different positions.

Sam Brooks = Jessie Armstead ???

Just have to wait to see....

P.S. -I'm only base this off his high school tape and the game last week . Like I say we still need more film but he has the potential to be.

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Sean Spence was used to spy Terrel Pryor in 2010... I don’t think Brooks is faster, definitely bigger.

Brooks is high cut but he’s still built like an athlete, kinda like Sean Taylor. was built.

I don’t wanna reach and compare him to ST so I’d compare Sam Brooks to what the disciplined version of Willie Williams should have looked like.

Advertisement
Sean Spence was used to spy Terrel Pryor in 2010... I don’t think Brooks is faster, definitely bigger.

Brooks is high cut but he’s still built like an athlete, kinda like Sean Taylor. was built.

I don’t wanna reach and compare him to ST so I’d compare Sam Brooks to what the disciplined version of Willie Williams should have looked like.
Brooks was running in the high 4.5s-4.60 laser in the 40 yard dash as a sophomore, don’t remember Spence having that type of speed but his instincts were certainly off the charts.

Brooks was running in the high 4.5s-4.60 laser in the 40 yard dash as a sophomore, don’t remember Spence having that type of speed but his instincts were certainly off the charts.

Think Spence ran in the 4.6s... Maybe even 4.5s but I’ll look it up

Advertisement
I can't find the actual 40-time but Walter Football: https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2012sspence.php

1569000797886.png

But either way, Willie Williams looked like he was faster than both of them.

Check it...

A lot of people are saying Sean Spence but to me Sam Brooks looks bigger, stronger and seems a little faster as far as his nose to the ball. Not in quicker terms . Spence has that by far but I need to see more film on Mr. Brooks. If had to choose now I would go as far THE GREAT#1... Sam is still growing into his position and may be used later down the line on certain plays as a D-END . So here's my pic because this former CANE great did the same thing and played different positions.

Sam Brooks = Jessie Armstead ???

Just have to wait to see....

P.S. -I'm only base this off his high school tape and the game last week . Like I say we still need more film but he has the potential to be.

GO CANES!
He didn't even play LB in High School. He was a fvckin sack daddy though. I believe he led Dade in Sacks year before he got hurt. (Jr. Year?)

Advertisement
He didn't even play LB in High School. He was a fvckin sack daddy though. I believe he led Dade in Sacks year before he got hurt. (Jr. Year?)

I think so... bruddah! I agree . His nose for the ball is outstanding though. I will be watching this weekend and I'm sure everyone else.

Advertisement
I didnt bother reading the thread so if this was already said IGAF .

Before the knee injury he was the most dynamic kid on the field every time he put the pads on. He exploded off the screen last week in a significant way. He will be the leader of the defense next season.

Appreciate it. I see he ran a 4.71 but he definitely played faster than that.

Even after damaging his knee and taking two years to recover, it took very fast LBer in Shazier to overtake him in Pittsburgh.

Yeah I thought he'd be faster than 4.71

That said, Shazier ran an unofficial 4.36.

Advertisement
Back