Sam Brooks starting for Pickney in bowl game

Advertisement
There's no way Shaq doesn't start for the record, but there's no reason for any draftable player to see the field. It's a meaningless game and the perfect opportunity for PT for next year's starters.

You see them playing over brooks and Huff? I see them on ST with Cave having the best to chance to be in the rotation.
Yes

We will no a lot by the spring doe...

They all will play but don't be surprised if Flagg is the MAN in the middle by mid season

Dude is a tackling machine who doesn't disappear in games

His team plays for the state title this week.. Tune N

Advertisement
I hope that the staff lets the younger guys play the majority of the game. We need some enthusiasm. The losses to FIU (Painful to think about) and Duke should be reason enough to change it up. As we all know, those 3 and outs on offense are ridiculous. Unfortunately I don't expect Enos to change his approach. I don't know if I can stomach another lackluster, totally unprepared offensive performance. I'll be glued to the TV hoping for some hope.

Advertisement
Since this season is a waste, it seems the staff is giving attention to getting the young guys ready for next year. As a former coach, I can see the reasoning. Not that they're giving less attention to the game.
Head start on spring practice. This is where the new red shirt rule will pay dividends.

Advertisement
Since it started a few years ago, this new movement of not playing in YOUR Team's bowl game, is bull****. They're still your team and your season isn't finished yet. Those guys all put in work like you did, see it through, and finish it out.

It does make a bit more sense when you've got nothing left to prove and will get drafted early. Unfortunately for Mike, he's still got a lot to prove and should've been trying to play in a senior bowl game and the teams. Good luck though and if that last game of yours is the way you want to go out, that's on you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back