Sam Brooks becomes UM's final commit to sign today

Advertisement
14 recruits!? We are already under the 85 man limit and we are bringing in this tiny *** class. Man we are in trouble.

Advertisement
so does anyone know what developement plan they will have for our LBs, for example will we keep Huff on the outside or because of his frame feel him up and making him an MLB.

No he is right, no one outside of Miami staff though them Lakeland kids were going anywhere but UF.
I'm not saying that but they should be optimistic they're the coaches. It's like a teacher hoping his kids only learn in his classroom or her classroom. We all said Uif this spring and the summer.

I'm not saying that but they should be optimistic they're the coaches. It's like a teacher hoping his kids only learn in his classroom or her classroom. We all said Uif this spring and the summer.
Optimistic and realistic at the same time, don't get caught with your pants down like these coaches do all the time.

Advertisement
Alot of you guys give out some bad energy it's not over we got until February to close. We had a bad week losing our DC. Let us win the bowl game and get some momentum going into signing day we should be good.

Alot of you guys give out some bad energy it's not over we got until February to close. We had a bad week losing our DC. Let us win the bowl game and get some momentum going into signing day we should be good.
I do believe its not over, but we are not where we need to be. That being said we need to at least sign 20 recruits, and not just any recruits, some that can come in and compete.

Advertisement
Back