Saints vs Colts, spread minus 9

hydro66

Senior
Monday night football. I've got the saints minus 9. Any gamblers for tonight's game. Any pickers around these parts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got my VODKA chillin and drinkin beer. Whenever I bet I have a tendency to clean the house. :chugger:

Colts have one of the best OL in the NFL. Aints just lost 2 impact starters on the DL last week.

Colts also have a horrible record SU and ATS without Hilton. Their best WR is "Zach Pascal". If they don't run the ball at will they won't be able to keep pace with Brees who is going to shred the Colts' zones just like Winston did 2 weeks ago.

Pass on the spread and total.

Idgaf of the outcome. Pitt screwed me last night in throwing 4 ints to Buffalo, so now I need Marlon Mack to give me something tonight. Need 9 points

Advertisement
Colts have one of the best OL in the NFL. Aints just lost 2 impact starters on the DL last week.

Colts also have a horrible record SU and ATS without Hilton. Their best WR is "Zach Pascal". If they don't run the ball at will they won't be able to keep pace with Brees who is going to shred the Colts' zones just like Winston did 2 weeks ago.

hopefully it is a shoot out.

So you don’t like a 48 Over?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I threw 200 on NO but I bought a 1 and a 1/2. NO -8
I don't mean to tell anyone else what to do with their money, but (i) buying points in general is bad business, and (ii) you did it in the ultimate "dead zone" of gambling.

Sometimes it makes sense to buy to -7 from -7.5, or from +2.5 to +3. Many gamblers would say to not even buy in these scenarios, because the additional juice makes it that much harder to reach the breakeven point. But buying from 9.5 to 8 is simply not wise...even if the game happens to land at 9, out of pure luck.

Take this for what it's worth. Use it to your benefit, or tell me to **** off. Just trying to spread some of the knowledge I've learned over the years by spending lots of money to learn the hard way. Either way, good luck. I'm not on the game personally.

I read a decent book on the math of gambling last summer. Can go on my amazon and get the name if you are interested. Would shed some light on why/why not to buy points and other concepts like that.

Advertisement
Back