Safety Zaquan Patterson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3296.jpeg

Tea time like I promised? Tea time! Tea time! Tea time!

There’s someone who’s very sour at FSU who has a personal axe to grind on Miami. Let’s just say these fsu narratives put out there have been fake and a personal motive for someone. We were told to not take to a story or twitter space that Patterson was still committing to Miami. We knew as of Thursday. We decided to push into the fsu narrative instead by request.
6BAEF903-47F7-4222-89B6-495B667A92B4.jpeg
44658C61-9B15-47BC-8E5D-A1E162620D08.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

There’s someone who’s very sour at FSU who has a personal axe to grind on Miami. Let’s just say these fsu narratives put out there have been fake and a personal motive for someone. We were told to not take to a story or twitter space that Patterson was still committing to Miami. We knew as of Thursday. We decided to push into the fsu narrative instead by request.
And here’s what I’ve been hinting at all week. Everybody took that idiots word as gospel.

Advertisement

Good. Thanks for putting the schools first.

Advertisement
Back