Safety Recruiting

Advertisement
I see a new one everyday I think the mods should just combine them into one thread every time a new one pops up

This seems not to be a good year for safeties but we will get at least one or two and load up next year

Advertisement
I guess Safety has replaced Dt as the new Cane fan obsession.

We have 5 commits at DT. And at safety......we´re looking at having to convert CBs.

And that's why I'm saying fans are obsessed. I'm sure if we know this, Al definitely does. It's a long time till next year.

Al knew our problems at DT last year but we were not able to address it. Unfortunately, we may be looking at a tough safety year. Ifso, we'll hopefully bounce back next year as we've done DT-wise.

Safety doesn't seem to be a huge priority this cycle for some reason. After this season, there will be 3 safeties on the roster. 3.

Advertisement
I'd be shocked if we didn't bring in a transfer like Renfro last year . One in recruiting and there'll be a cb probably moving over , there's been rumors of L Hope , Gunter or both.

The staff will probably try to survive till 2015 class, then load up on 2-3.

Who would you like them to go after this year? We dont really have ties with any top level safeties other than hester. Pretty much none in FL. Jamal Carter last year, Deon and Rayshawn the year before. Tavarus and Kendrell McFadden and Brewton in the next class.
Its alright.

Feel like we need at least 1 S in this class unless you are planning on moving a CB to S in the off-season.

Advertisement
I just figured golden is going to convert a corner over probably hope and use that as bait for McFadden,McGraw,Johnson, Archer,Brewton & someone else i cant remember

Advertisement
Trayone Gray would obviously have to play safety

Ryan Mayes would be a redshirt candidate at safety.

Marques Gayot, Louisiville commit, said at one point Miami was in the top spot w/ UL.

Kiy Hester is a good NJ prospect, teammates w/ Courtel Jenkins, who can fill a need.

Ole Miss commit C.J. Hampton set up an official.... i guess that means there's a chance.

Montae Nicholson..... is another long shot.

Deion Singleton, from Tallahasse but moved to Washington has a Miami offer.

Daejuan Dunderburk, out of D.C. has a Miami offer

Michael Rogers, UCF commit, is a good prospect not sure if offered though.

Advertisement
Back