Safety Prospect Nick Glass...

gogeta4

All-ACC
wa watchinbg the show Inside the Huddle on CSS tonight and apparently he has backed off of his commitment to UGA. They asked the guy a team to beat and he actually said Miami is to look out for as we recently offered. Ive never heard his name mentioned...but wouldnt mind a metro atlanta kid coming down here as they all have been productive so far and he plays a position of need imo.

Any body know anything Pete, Tito, kid plays @ Peachtree Ridge a good program up there.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;hM9ig3U5bs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM9ig3U5bs0[/video]

- Scheduled to OV 12/20
- 247 sports has us and Ole Miss "Warm" on his interest list.
- 8 crystal ball picks to ole miss, so it looks like we are second
- OV to Ole Miss 10/18
- He could've been an EE, but chose not him according to him. Been some grade issues surrounding him. Howveer as we've seen before, our staff has taken kids with looming "grade issues" and have gotten them to qualify.

Advertisement
- Scheduled to OV 12/20
- OV to Ole Miss 10/18
- He could've been an EE, but chose not him according to him. Been some grade issues surrounding him. Howveer as we've seen before, our staff has taken kids with looming "grade issues" and have gotten them to qualify.

I remember UGA fans loved him and it was crazy because even though he left nobody had anything bad to say about him so I took that as this kid has to be that good

- Scheduled to OV 12/20
- OV to Ole Miss 10/18

I remember UGA fans loved him and it was crazy because even though he left nobody had anything bad to say about him so I took that as this kid has to be that good
Glass get a +1 from me because he was talking a lot of sh*t to florida fans when he was committed to UGA

wa watchinbg the show Inside the Huddle on CSS tonight and apparently he has backed off of his commitment to UGA. They asked the guy a team to beat and he actually said Miami is to look out for as we recently offered. Ive never heard his name mentioned...but wouldnt mind a metro atlanta kid coming down here as they all have been productive so far and he plays a position of need imo.

Any body know anything Pete, Tito, kid plays @ Peachtree Ridge a good program up there.

Nick Glass has good size and athleticism for the position. However, he doesn't have elite top end speed. Makes up for it with good reaction and closing speed. Some "experts" say he's the best DB in Georgia. Not sure on that myself. He is, however, a quality (low 4 star) safety prospect. Given our need to add depth to that position, Nick would be a very good pick-up for the Canes.

- Scheduled to OV 12/20
- OV to Ole Miss 10/18

He was recruiting hard for UGA before decommitted.

Advertisement

Nick Glass has good size and athleticism for the position. However, he doesn't have elite top end speed. Makes up for it with good reaction and closing speed. Some "experts" say he's the best DB in Georgia. Not sure on that myself. He is, however, a quality (low 4 star) safety prospect. Given our need to add depth to that position, Nick would be a very good pick-up for the Canes.

:cigar:

Related to serious off the field issues. He's not on the Army All-American Bowl roster any longer either and his future on the football field at the high school level is in doubt.
Thus that lowers his projection level compared to others. - Shurburtt on his rating drop.

Donna must be lowering academic requirements if Golden thinks he can get him in. Reason UGA dropped were his grades.

Related to serious off the field issues. He's not on the Army All-American Bowl roster any longer either and his future on the football field at the high school level is in doubt.
Thus that lowers his projection level compared to others. - Shurburtt on his rating drop.

Donna must be lowering academic requirements if Golden thinks he can get him in. Reason UGA dropped were his grades.

Just checked dude dropped ALOT. Never seen someone drop that much. If ugas dropping you because of grades, no way he should be able to make it in UM. Not like ND, Stanford, northwestern, etc.... Dropped him.

Advertisement

Your source?

Your source?

http://247sports.com/Board/30/Did-247-really-misevaluate-Nick-Glass-that-bad-21879884/1

Dude personally spoke on his grades on his twitter he was tryna ee at uga so his grades can't be that bad........his words to the uga fans when he decommitted

Advertisement
Our staff has shown they're willing to work with kids with academic issues before.

Advertisement
Back