TurntUp

Recruit
So we have 3 safeties
Balom
Harrell
Washington

Just Missed on
Francois

Where did they have these guys actually playing in our defense? Targeting 4 safeties in this class is a lot, especially when we need some corners.

Advertisement
So we have 3 safeties
Balom
Harrell
Washington

Just Missed on
Francois

Where did they have these guys actually playing in our defense? Targeting 4 safeties in this class is a lot, especially when we need some corners.

Washington is not a safety and Harrell could outgrow it.

So we have 3 safeties
Balom
Harrell
Washington

Just Missed on
Francois

We lose Rob this year..carter Next year..Balom and Harrell are true Safeties...they still want 3 which would be avante Williams as a take..Washington is a striker type...my guess

Advertisement
staff is taking Washington in as a safety that could maybe grow into a striker.

We'll see. Kids can improve and i hope he does to prove me wrong but i don't know many safeties running 4.7 shuttles in high school. I think they recruited him as a striker but again he's still really small and has already had shoulder issues on 2 separate occasions in HS.

What ****es me off is this joke a staff paid no attention to Slaughter. And I hope no one is naive enough to believe we’d actually get Williams.

So we have 3 safeties
Balom
Harrell
Washington

Just Missed on
Francois

Early in his career Francois probably would have helped in the nickel. There's a good chance one of Harrell/Washington plays striker.

Advertisement
We'll see. Kids can improve and i hope he does to prove me wrong but i don't know many safeties running 4.7 shuttles in high school. I think they recruited him as a striker but again he's still really small and has already had shoulder issues on 2 separate occasions in HS.
I mean he ran that shuttle a while ago, don't get my wrong I'm also worried about him. Besides his questionable measurables, looking at the tape, Washington when he plays S all ways waits for the play to come to him and not the other way around which to me is a red flag. He is also just flat out slow.

We recruited Jaidon hard because he was the top safety on our board. The other 3 were replaceable.

No one wanted Balom. We were about to drop Washington when he was flirting with FSU until FSU told him to wait. Washington knew he was a lower tier guy and decided to not **** around and lose his spot. Only GT wanted Harrell.

Basically we got a bunch of low tier guys(hidden gems), I expect them to be solid at best nothing special.

I mean he ran that shuttle a while ago, don't get my wrong I'm also worried about him. Besides his questionable measurables, looking at the tape, Washington when he plays S all ways waits for the play to come to him and not the other way around which to me is a red flag. He is also just flat out slow.

True - the shuttle was a while ago....and i've been one to discount a 2 year old 40 time if i see better speed on tape. But his 200m track time weren't great either and those kids tend to run better times in HS bc of the track training, and i've never seen a shuttle that high before. As you mentioned, i didn't see the speed on tape so all that combined is what has me concerned.

Advertisement
We recruited Jaidon hard because he was the top safety on our board. The other 3 were replaceable.

No one wanted Balom. We were about to drop Washington when he was flirting with FSU until FSU told him to wait. Washington knew he was a lower tier guy and decided to not **** around and lose his spot. Only GT wanted Harrell.

Basically we got a bunch of low tier guys(hidden gems), I expect them to be solid at best nothing special.

At the same time it's hard to predict any level of success for Francois even though I love the junior tape

What I saw this morning was pure weakness (not because of where he signed, but because of how he conducted himself...he held up a whole ceremony an hour, stole his teammates moment, then thought it was cool to do a 1988 shirt trick after sitting there for an hour with his head down fighting tears)...Can't win with that either. Good luck kid.

I now saw with my own eyes the way some posters were saying he pouted like a spoiled brat his whole senior year.

Harrell is not a low tier guy..balom was a take once Jaiden was with the BS..I thought Jaiden could’ve been special here at safety

Advertisement
Back