2024 Safety Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement

Attachments

• 470ECDED-2991-41B3-8838-0E2090E17F3C.jpeg
    470ECDED-2991-41B3-8838-0E2090E17F3C.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it pretty much Zaquan and Heyward at the tops of our board? And Zaquan, from what I've heard, may be a striker. Who else are we hot after? This is a big position that we need to fill.

If we mess up 2024 safety recruiting, we HAVE to nail 2025 safeties. We potentially SHOULD be in the running (if not leaders) for 2 5 star safeties next year in Pickett and Fegans.

Is it pretty much Zaquan and Heyward at the tops of our board? And Zaquan, from what I've heard, may be a striker. Who else are we hot after? This is a big position that we need to fill.

If we mess up 2024 safety recruiting, we HAVE to nail 2025 safeties. We potentially SHOULD be in the running (if not leaders) for 2 5 star safeties next year in Pickett and Fegans.
We better nail it for 2024. Kam and James could both be gone. They might go crazy in Guidry's scheme.

If we mess up 2024 safety recruiting, we HAVE to nail 2025 safeties. We potentially SHOULD be in the running (if not leaders) for 2 5 star safeties next year in Pickett and ***

Mincey imo could commit now if he wanted. Maybe the Isiah Thomas kid from Clearwater as well.

Then some other either 1st tier guys...Or high 2nd tier guys just imo are...Jacob, Urlacher, Saboor, Rogers and Anderson from Lousisiana...Also there are a couple guys Mack, JJR, Dotson that are safety/corner combos. Don't know if we are involved with the FSU recent safety decommit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep an eye out for these six targets..

I updated the OP to include your names in the OP priority list. Two names i had in my priority list aren't present in yours:
Can you shed some light on why? Does your definition of priority also include realistic options?

And there's Mike Matthews who I think you had as an overall must get. Where is he?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I updated the OP to include your names in the OP priority list. Two names i had in my priority list aren't present in yours:
Can you shed some light on why? Does your definition of priority also include realistic options?

And there's Mike Matthews who I think you had as an overall must get. Where is he?
Mack is a target for sure... they really really like the six I mentioned especially Patterson, Heyward and Jacob. They might take one of Jacob/ Heyward(they covet those two) when /if Patterson pops. Other guys on the list can still come and play LB or Cb.

Matthews is not being actively recruited right now from my understanding. He is a guy I thought we should persue a month and a half ago ( for obvious reasons) like when I included Lagway on the top QB list. Should have stated like I did with Lagway that it was just my preference and not the staffs.

IDK where Bolden stands or how active we are in recruiting him.

Advertisement
Back