Safeties against Clemson

Cincycane

Redshirt Freshman
I believe this is the game for them to show that they are a complete unit. The defense is built around a solid defensive line but the playmakers on defense are the safeties. Make sure tackles and getting everyone lined up. This is a game made for Bolden to solidify his stamp as one of the nations best. Bolden and company will play out of their minds and shock the world!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bolden is the key imo. He comes up and make tackles like he has these past 3 weeks. We can rack up some tackles for loss and save some big gains. I’m hoping for a seem route to Rodgers with a free roaming Amari Carter hovering over the middle.

967D9901-8431-499D-AFF1-6CEA7FF360CB.jpeg

Advertisement
The funny thing is that Clamson is overconfident in Lawrence/Etienne and more concerned about their defense.

Overconfident? They have the best QB and the best RB in the country. They will get theirs. The Clemson defense is the wild card.
Yes, overconfident. They think nothing will ever be able to stop those two. They're completely unaware of the importance of the offensive line and game plan. This is one of those situations where they've been able to rely on them for so long that they lose focus.

Etienne MUST be wrapped up. Hes too powerful a runner to half *** with. If you can't take him down, hold him and wait for help. Someone needs to spy Lawrence as he can run too. I see Swinney has some trick plays so we need to play assignment football. If we do so and execute on offense with crazy tempo we can win. Clemson is definitely beatable.

Advertisement
Tackling hasn’t been an issue for this defense. Especially at the safety position. Being completely out of position on the edges to make a tackle has been a problem. Clemson will exploit that big time if we don’t fix it. Brooks and McCloud need to be monsters this game.

Advertisement
i think we need to blitz more this game and not sit back and play coverage hoping they make a mistake.

I need carter coming down hill super aggressive attacking

F all them others mfs he was laying the wood on. I wanna see dude laying the wood Saturday vs a team that matters !!

Advertisement
Back